[Mage: the Awakening] Legacy of the Stone Assembly

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Yeah, I was thinking that you would have put in some refusal on their part to even join the cabal with the rest of us, Gabriel saying that he already had access to those things through his mentor. As for Jeremiah, I think we should give him longer, because he usually just takes a bit to post, but at some point let him go as well. That being said, if we do get down to three, should we contact Walking Dad? I mean, I'm not too sure about WoD, but in D&D the party always worked best with four people.

Walking Dad is in my WFRP game, so I'll ask him. As far as group size goes, it doesn't matter too much, although it's easier to come up with varied storylines appropriate to the PCs when a majority of the Arcana are covered. WoD has no concept of a "balanced encounter" though (fair warning!), so there's no magic number there.

Also, thanks for the hint about what to look for Hella!

Curses! :devil::)

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Re-opened the thread for recruiting

I edited the first post and thread title to try and lure in a couple of new players. Here's hoping!

Have you guys noticed the forums going really, really slowly for the last couple of days? I replied to Shayuri's post three times yesterday and it never took. :eek:

Yeah, I thought it was just my computer, but the server's been timing out a lot for me as well.

Anyway, I was looking for the stats for the rolls, and I realized Prometheus only has 2 specializations. I want one for subterfuge, but I'm not really sure what a good one would be.

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
I figured I should post in case you're concerned--I am here and reading! I want to stay out of the group's way while you decide your course of action, but I'm definitely on hand to answer questions and provide info.

BlueLotus

Explorer
My apologies guys, my laptop is in the shop at the moment getting a large crack on the screen from a clumsy fall fixed. Luckily, I took that best buy insurance that covers accidental damage, but for the moment I can only get on university computers and usually I just want to get my schoolwork done and get home. Feel free to NPC Levanna if you want to HT, I'll be back soon.

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
Similarly, any nibbles on recruiting?

Nothing yet. Every once in a while someone on the White Wolf forums comes around looking for a game, and I extend an invitation, but openly advertising games is kind of frowned upon there. :-S

My apologies guys, my laptop is in the shop at the moment getting a large crack on the screen from a clumsy fall fixed. Luckily, I took that best buy insurance that covers accidental damage, but for the moment I can only get on university computers and usually I just want to get my schoolwork done and get home. Feel free to NPC Levanna if you want to HT, I'll be back soon.

Ooh, sorry to hear that. I work in computer support, and fix five or six laptops a week, so if you have any problems with it once it's returned, feel free to send a message my way.

Honestly, I would like to wait for BlueLotus to return before continuing. Mostly because I don't know that a GM can ever do a PC justice, although certainly Hellah could make a valiant effort, but I also see the current point as a perfect introductory phase for new players, should any appear. And while I don't propose that we postpone the game, or put it on hold, I think we should certainly not rush it past this point with a player missing.

...I sound like Prometheus. Wow, I need to stop that. Do I do that a lot without noticing?

Shayuri

First Post
Hee hee. It's a natural consequence of writing instead of talking.

People tend to be more erudite in writing.

It's a bit unfair of Thorn to needle Prometheus about how he 'talks' because of that...but I can't help it. :)

As for waiting for Blue, I'm fine with that. I didn't read these posts before updating today, but I can put it on hold now.

Yeah, I agree that its more formal to write than talk, but I've been making Prometheus purposefully wordy. Maybe I'm getting to far into character. Anyway, its an intentional part of the character, so feel free to needle.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases