[Mage: the Awakening] Legacy of the Stone Assembly

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
I love the character, WD! He'll add a great element of urban grittiness to the story, if I guess the direction you're taking him correctly.

As promised, I'd like to start up again now. When last we left off, the group had decided to visit Benefit. So who's driving, and what kind of car is it*? Go ahead and post in the IC thread when you've got something fun dreamed up.

[sblock=*]My real-life players call this sort of question, "Giving Jeff an excuse to award Roleplaying experience." ;)[/sblock]

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
What's an RG?

It's a thread were the players post their character sheets/background. Usually over in plots&places . What it actually stands for . . . I'm not sure.

You still looking for another player? Unfortunately I probably won't be able to come up with anything before this time next week . . .

Hella_Tellah

Explorer
It's a thread were the players post their character sheets/background. Usually over in plots&places . What it actually stands for . . . I'm not sure.

You still looking for another player? Unfortunately I probably won't be able to come up with anything before this time next week . . .

We'd be happy to have you, Thondor! You'll pop into the story when the current crop of players go to Benefit, a commune west of Boston that's run by a cabal of mages.

I haven't made a thread for character sheets, because I just copy them into a Google Doc from wherever people post them. This thread's fine for a character sheet, as far as I'm concerned, WD.

Shayuri

First Post
*waves hand weakly*

Still here. I've been sick the past few days, and have fallen behind in posts. Sorry bout that. I'll try to catch up here.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases