Module Recommendations

StylinLP

First Post
I didn't say I had any! ;)

The first T1 is a good start. Actually it is a natural fit for the Gs and Ds, which could be run after S4 and WG4.

Hey, im confused. What level is the S4 and WG4 again? Its been awhile. I thought they were higher level than the G1 and G2

Jhaelen

First Post
  • UK2 The Sentinel levels 2–5
    Adlerweg Part 1, set in Greyhawk
  • UK3 The Gauntlet levels 3–6
    Adlerweg Part 2, set in Greyhawk
  • UK4 When a Star Falls levels 3–5
  • UK7 Dark Clouds Gather levels 7–9
Oooh! :D :D :D
I think this is the first time I see some of the adventure modules mentioned that I remember quite fondly from my 1E/2E era before Darksun. UK4 and UK7 were great!

Back then I had also written a follow-up adventure to UK7 that unfortunately ended prematurely in a TPK. :(

Oh, and I also share the dislike for the Tomb of Horrors, except as a campaign-ending device.

brunswick

First Post
At the risk of repeating what others have said earlier in the thread, I'd heartily recommend the "A" (Slavers) series of modules. I ran those adventures for two separate groups and the groups in question both said that they were the best series of adventures they played. I converted some of the place names in the adventures to Forgotten Realms locations - plenty of scope for role-play, exploration and combat!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases