The Necromancer's Skull (Judge - covaithe)

garyh

First Post
The door the the Hanged Man opens, and a tall, thin human in gray robes enters.

"I am Latanos, acolyte of Lauto," the older man announces. "I require a service done. If you would seek to earn the good will of the Lord of the Underworld, seek me out and hear my request."

With that, the man takes a seat at a table as deep in shadows as possible.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Here are the ground rules.

1. Pick a color for your character's speach that no other character is using.

2. If you post within 24 hours of your turn coming up, you get +1 to your d20 rolls (generally attacks and skills) for that round / turn.

3. All rolls will be on Invisible Castle. http://invisiblecastle.com/ I will not post my rolls. I will roll for initiative for the party so as to get encounters started quicker.

4. Please inform me if you will be unavailable for more than two days. If 72 hours have passed and you have not acted, I will act for your PC as best I can.

5. Please post using the following format. It will greatly aid me in tracking your actions, health, and powers. Use your speach color for the color of your PC's name in the stat block. Use the strikethrough format for used powers.

Lindus takes aim at the nearest standing guard and shoots two quick arrows at him. Lindus then moves behind the dais, attempting to thwart any further crossbow bolts from the two farthest guards.

Minor action - Hunter's Quarry against Brown Guard

Standard action - Twin Strike against Brown Guard

Twin Strike with HQ against Brown (1d20 9=20, 1d20 9=17, 1d10 2=6, 1d10 2=9, 1d8=3)

First attack hits AC 20 for 6 damage, second attack hits AC 17 for 9 damage. Should either hit, another 3 damage done from HQ.

Move action - Move to L24, granting cover against Red and Yellow's crossbow shots.

Lindus Oakleaf - Male Elf Ranger 5
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 15
AC:19, Fort:17, Reflex:19, Will:17 -- Speed:7
HP:29/46, Bloodied:23, Surge Value:11, Surges left:8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Nimble Strike
Twin Strike

Darkleaf Armor +1
Elven Accuracy
Evasive Strike
Sneak Attack
Thundertusk Boar Strike
Yield Ground

Hunter's Bear Trap
Lightning Longbow +1
Splintering Shot

Last edited:

Brain

First Post
The door the the Hanged Man opens, and a tall, thin human in gray robes enters.

"I am Latanos, acolyte of Lauto," the older man announces. "I require a service done. If you would seek to earn the good will of the Lord of the Underworld, seek me out and hear my request."

With that, the man takes a seat at a table as deep in shadows as possible.

Vixo perks up visibly and looks around. He pauses a moment and then carefully approaches the table with the mysterious man. As opposed to his tavern conversation, Vixo speaks quite quietly.

"It's always good to respect the Lord of the Underworld, that's for sure. I'm Vixo by the way. I'd love to hear your tale and help you out. I'm sure some of these other folks will too - You've come to the right place.

garyh

First Post
"The King of the Grave acknowledges your respect, Vixo," Latanos says to the kobold. "I will wait until more have joined us to speak of my request. Life is too short to spend it repeating oneself."

Vlastos

First Post
"Lauto, the great god in a great cube of force", Vlastos thinks to himself remembering his religion. "Surely, this is one of the essential symmetries." He then leaves his barstool and approaches Latanos.

"You can count me in, Latanos", he says, and then adds, "for the symmetry."

"I am Vlastos, Vlastos the Wizard, and I am at your service."

garyh

First Post
The acolyte nods to Vlastos, acknowledging his presence.

"The arcane arts may indeed be of use in the quest I need performed."

Valthosian

First Post
Always good to have the Lord of the Underworld on your side drawls a slender dark elf. Steppyn at his service, you'll find me useful for getting into places others cant, and talking your way back out.

garyh

First Post
Latanos looks the drow over and chuckles to himself.

"I don't think your glib tongue will do you much good with the mission I need done, but your ability to get into places others can't will be of use."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases