The Necromancer's Skull (Judge - covaithe)

Vlastos

First Post
Platinum, platinum, platinum, thinks Vlastos the Wizard until he begins to sing softly an old Daunton diddy, rendering it into Common from the Old Allarian:

Loaded!
Loaded!
Living, after midnight
Rocking, till the dawn
Loving, till the morning
Then I'm gone, I'm gone

That's it for me, Lanatos. Gents. I'm off to get some well-earned R&R. It's been a pleasure working with you all. With that Vlastos takes his leave.

Tavern, anyone, he adds as he heads out?

OOC: 2 DM points and well earned, Garyh!

garyh

First Post
OOC: Thanks, everyone! I really enjoyed DMing my first 4e adventure with you guys, and I'm happy you all had a good time. :)

garyh

First Post
OOC: Just noticed a simple arithmetic error in the XP post. Your time XP was accidentally over by 20, thus so was your total XP. I've fixed it, putting you all at 721 XP each. Sorry about that!

Brain

First Post
ooc: 1 Platinum is 100g in this edition. We were paid in gold then, i assume? And the amount would be 100gp each rather than 10pp(1000gp), correct?

garyh

First Post
ooc: 1 Platinum is 100g in this edition. We were paid in gold then, i assume? And the amount would be 100gp each rather than 10pp(1000gp), correct?

OOC: You're absolutely right. Gah! That's what I get for trying to be fancy. :) Yes, you each ended up with 100 GP in coin in payment.

Remove ads