Future of the Nentir Vale

wildoxmoan

First Post
I'm not sure if anyone might have information but it's worth a shot! Does anyone know if WotC is planning to expand on the Nentir Vale map? Will there ever be a continent in which the Vale resides? I ask not because I necessarily want WotC to expand on their initial offering but because I'd like to know if I'm free and clear to make my own map of the lands around the Vale. Its only for the sake of continuity that I ask, not because I'm rigidly married to the adventures WotC has released although I am running my players through H1 and H2.
Secondly, I saw that someone had gone to a great deal of effort in researching the world history of the current campaign world including all information in the 3 core books as well as the primers that were released before the core books came out. It was awesome! If anyone knows where to find that post, can they send me a link?

Thanks!

crash_beedo

First Post
P1 King of the Trollhaunt Warrens takes place in a troll-ridden swamp somewhere south and west of the Nentir Vale; there are some rivers on the area map and the town of Moonstair. We also know somewhere there is the Barony of Therund. I think it was left fairly vague in case DM's had already expanded their Nentir Maps a little.

P2 appears to start in the Vale and then go underground...

I agree it would be helpful to know a little more where the P1-P3 and E1-E3 adventures would be taking place. I think when we clear H2 or H3 I'll take a short break from running them, run a homebrew megadungeon, and pick up P1 again after more of the adventures are published.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases