Bazaar of The Bizarre

Rechan

Adventurer
I'm disappointed the treeform box doesn't have an adventure seed to it, because it's my favorite item of the bunch.

The Mask of the Eye Leech is nasty. I love handing that to a lurker with a combat advantage power. Yee-ow.

On the flip side, I am sick of items that facilitate running. I really don't see people running in combat, and in out of combat situations where you need to get somewhere, it's handled by the speed of plot.

Shroomy

Adventurer
I pretty much loved every one of these magic items. I found the flagon of ale procurement to be quite humorous, but I have to say that feral armor and the baldric of dividing ranks are my overall favorites.

I appreciated the two boots that give advantages to running. I have had to use it in combat, and the penalties can be quite severe.

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Ehh, depends I could see running playing a roll in non-normal combat, so chasing someone down, while in the midst of combat, bolting in-between far away cover, etc.

I would give them bonuses too Skill Challenges like a chase as well if they had boots (equal too the running bonus given).

One thing I would like to see is something where say a charge-attack upgrades by the speed you can run.

Last edited:

RefinedBean

First Post
Maybe WotC is trying to encourage more running in combat? Maybe obesity rates among adventurers is skyrocketing.

I'm in love with the Flagon of Ale Procurement. I have an all-dwarf game I'm running, and it's definitely going to find its way in there. :D

mattdm

First Post
I pretty much loved every one of these magic items. I found the flagon of ale procurement to be quite humorous, but I have to say that feral armor and the baldric of dividing ranks are my overall favorites.

There's something I don't get with feral armor. Who has proficiency with claw attacks? Do you need to take that proficiency as a feat? Or does being proficient with hide armor somehow also grant the weapon proficiency? Both options seem silly.

Rechan

Adventurer
There's something I don't get with feral armor. Who has proficiency with claw attacks? Do you need to take that proficiency as a feat? Or does being proficient with hide armor somehow also grant the weapon proficiency? Both options seem silly.
I would assume that anyone who wears the armor has a claw attack they can use.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases