Character Builder Beta available

Scribble

First Post
Are the save files in readable XML format? No binary blobs in it? If so I plan on doing something about populating my favorite character sheet from it.

Could be my imagination... but for some reason I remember this being the case? That they planned to make it able to populate other sheets or soemthing through XML? Again I could be just imagining things though.

darjr

I crit!
Could be my imagination... but for some reason I remember this being the case? That they planned to make it able to populate other sheets or soemthing through XML? Again I could be just imagining things though.

I remember it as well. Wonder if it's compressed XML?

garyh

First Post
Anyone see a way to change how many points you're allowed to use in point buy? I was just trying to put together a character I'm playing in a game that uses 25 points, and I don't see a way to do that.

Asmor

First Post
could not load file "d20rulesengine,version=0.0.0.o, culture=neutral,publickey token=null
is what i got

First, what operating system are you running? (Windows XP or Vista? 32-bit or 64-bit (probably 32-bit if you're not sure))

Next, do you have .Net 3.0 and 3.5 installed? Go to this folder:

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework

And you should see a folder there called "v3.5."

The error you're getting makes me suspect that not having the correct .Net framework installed is the problem.

lexoanvil

First Post
First, what operating system are you running? (Windows XP or Vista? 32-bit or 64-bit (probably 32-bit if you're not sure))

Next, do you have .Net 3.0 and 3.5 installed? Go to this folder:

C:WINDOWSMicrosoft.NETFramework

And you should see a folder there called "v3.5."

The error you're getting makes me suspect that not having the correct .Net framework installed is the problem.
i have that folder and im running vista the version that allows 4 gigs of ram so i think its 64

14 characters created and counting. No Barbarian though, and that is truly annoying. No dragon 368 for that matter. I wonder if they are going to update the beta with the new Dragon mags and most importantly Martial Power. The value of this thing as it stands now is much lower if we're going to have to wait for the full version for Martial Power support.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases