Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli)
Cristine Rose (Angela Petrelli)

Recurring Role:Eric Roberts (Thompson)
Ntare Mwine (Usutu)
Jimmy Jean-Louis (The Haitian)
Malcolm McDowell (Daniel Linderman)
Blake Shields (Flint)

Guest Star:Ron Perkins (Doctor)
Hiro attempts to delve into Arthur Petrelli's past to uncover the mystery behind him creating a rival company Pinehearst and his hatred towards Angela. Sylar stricken by guilt tries to stop his murderous ways with HRG and Elle vying for his blood. Meredith's training goes up in smoke with the arrival of her brother.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
What... so that means this episode isn't entirely set in the past?!? DAMN! If I knew that I would have posted a Heroes may be canceled after Villains DEATH POOL for tonight's epsidoe.

Anyways we all know that either Merideth or her brother (blue flame guy) or Elle will most likely will die tonight.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Live Comentary.

9:03: Dad sure is ruthless.

9:05: Oh, if only. Now if he would only do it in real time. Trying to retcon Syar having a concience. Well they seem to want us to root for Elles death now. I can live without her if it means a smaller cast.

9:10: HRG really should be kicking himself now.

9:12: Just some thoughts. Hopefully they make Hiro more usefull and less stupid now that they are giving him all this backstory.

9:14: Dad sure is ruthless.

9:19: OK, I get it, stop hammering the point.

9:21: Gah. Meredeth doesn't need retconning to fit in better. She was fine before.

9:22 Just some more thoughts. Bah, 3 story lines I really don't like. Is that all this epidode is?

9:25: Shouldn't Meredeth be happy with this development?

9:27: Bah, trying to give Clair and Elle something to bond over.

9:29: Well we get a better sense of at least one of Dad's powers and why he is so powerful. A little better clarity than they have given in the past.

9:33: Yea real time. Please wake Hiro up. Please please.

9:35: I so don't care about Meredeth. Why oh why are they trying to feature her instead of just killing her.

9:37: That should be one dead human agent.

9:38: We already knew Linderman had a heart. He just had a warped sense of how to get there.

9:39: Another thought. For those who think it is like the comic, it sure is. Time to try something new, so time to retcon.

9:45: OK, now I really want Elle dead about as much as I still want Syler dead.

9:47: Angela makes the best villan. Everyone else featured in this entire episode except for HRG should die and die soon. If the purpose of this episode is to make us happy with killing everyone in the present then it succeeded. Otherwise this episode is Epic Fail.

9:50: Promo spot featuring Parkman makes we wish for more of him and Turtle and less of everything else I saw tonight so far. Its bad when a promo makes me happier about the show than the show itself.

9:55: Stupid, stupid retconning Syler to good. No need to beat us over the head.

9:56: Enter Mohinder. Now everyone in this epiode can die and I will be happy happy, dance for joy.

9:58: Only Angela came off acceptable this episode.

9:58: At least one culling happened. Hated the end though.

9:59: not enough info about next week to make a call.

Despite giving this episode a 2 out of 10 there was enough over the previous few episodes that I can ride out this craptacular episode.

Edit: edited in real time

Last edited:

JoeGKushner

First Post
The episode was a serious offender in not advancing the plot line while at the same time making things more complicated than they need to be.

Steel_Wind

Legend
I guess I am in the minority. I enjoyed the episode. Can't say as the Meredith plotline did it for me - but I do miss Roberts.

The Angela A story was, above all, quite interesting and I really enjoyed that one. I was actually rooting for the Ice Bitch to kill him. Nice moment there. And Linderman's pining for Angela is now shown for what it is - unrequited love.

And Hero Hiro goes down for the count?... Maybe? Nah...I think not.

One wonders if Arthur Petrelli can steal a power he already has? I'm guessing the answer will be revealed as - "no".

Last edited:

DonTadow

First Post
The episode was a serious offender in not advancing the plot line while at the same time making things more complicated than they need to be.
Yeah, my head hurts trying to figure this out. This was a waste of an episode that could have been told throughout two or three. We know dad's the big bad pulling the strings early. Once again sylar has an awesome power that we've never seen him use (but now he will use it and for some reaosn they thing we need reasons for sylars powers even though we all know he had a few before we met him two seasons ago). The fire dude is now related to the family... this, like the sylar new power, is just a plot device to pull the fireman into the main plot. (I bet you Marlo is related to Micha and DL in some way). We already know dad has angela's power as well as Parker's dad's power too, giving more credibility to the fact that he does not drain powers permanently (but i think we already had enough of that).

True we learned how dad petrelli got dead but there wasn't a lot of plot movement. The best part was when they killed another hero (yay.. bet he didn't see that coming) and then hiro hopefully died.

The worst thing about this episode is that it just offers more inconsistencies and whys? That shooting power could have been very useful to sylar in a number of situations. Why was there no recognition scenes between elle and sylar, it seems that he started to catch feelings for her. Why is it so easy to escape from chapter 5.

Pa petrelli has time travel, doesn't that make him automatically win.

JoeGKushner

First Post
The plot.

It was murdered with inconsistencies that showed the worst elements of season two and the fast paced tell all nonsense of season three that become meaningless as it progressess.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases