Fighting Fantasy in PDF!

Crymson

First Post
Greywood Publishing are pleased to announce that the d20 conversions of the popular Fighting Fantasy gamebooks are now available to purchase in PDF form. First released in print several years ago, theses fully licensed adventures have been adpated for group play and include expanded material.

At present, The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Deathtrap Dungeon and The Forest of Doom are available, with more coming soon!

Welcome to Greywood Publishing
EN World PDF Store - Greywood Publishing - - RPG PDF downloads

MortalPlague

Adventurer
I love the fighting fantasy gamebooks! I had no idea people were converting them to d20. I'll have to take a look and see if I can lend a hand, perhaps.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
First off, I just want to say how excellent it is that Fighting Fantasy is back!

I do have a question about the d20 logo on your products - I believe the d20 license that lets you use that logo expired in June 2008 when 4e came out and no new products published under the d20 license (which is not the same thing as the OGL) are allowed. WotC gave an extension to publishers of existing print and PDF publishers to sell off products containing the d20 logo until the end of 2008, but after that they have to pull them. At any rate, you would definitely have to pull these from sale at the end of next month because they have the d20 logo.

Still, it's really cool to see those books back for a new generation!

Voadam

Legend
First off, I just want to say how excellent it is that Fighting Fantasy is back!

I do have a question about the d20 logo on your products - I believe the d20 license that lets you use that logo expired in June 2008 when 4e came out and no new products published under the d20 license (which is not the same thing as the OGL) are allowed. WotC gave an extension to publishers of existing print and PDF publishers to sell off products containing the d20 logo until the end of 2008, but after that they have to pull them. At any rate, you would definitely have to pull these from sale at the end of next month because they have the d20 logo.

Still, it's really cool to see those books back for a new generation!

These have been out for years in print, what's new is that they are now in pdf as well. Check out the copywrite notice on this one, for example http://watermark.rpgnow.com/pdf_previews/58802-sample.pdf

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases