Proposal 1 - dragon#364 made legal

covaithe

Explorer
So, if I understand the state of this proposal correctly, the following are true:
  • We won't vote on this proposal until Dec. 15th, at which point L4W will be 3 months old.
  • No one has mentioned any problems yet with the wizard illusion spells article. All comments so far have been positive.
  • It has been pointed out that the warforged article gives 'forged a boost, but arguments have been made that it's not unbalancing.
  • I haven't seen any discussion yet of the 'forged feats or paragon paths. That might mean no one has any problems with them, or it might mean that no one has read that far down yet.

That sound about right, or have I missed something?

Atanatotatos

First Post
I think the comments about the Dragon Warforged extend to the whole content of the article. Actually, without the feats, I'd still think it'd be a vastly inferior races to most core ones even for melee characters.

Halford

First Post
True we do need to start moving on the relevant material, I am sure there is more than just this particular article. What exactly is up for consideration? I also suggest we find an appropriate forum to discuss new content. Do we create a thread for each source? Do we do it via email?

I definetly favor a thread.

Ozymandias79

First Post
this is for the players(IE no monsters): complete write-up of the warforged + some feats and items for them and some paragon classes/paths for them, the against-the-odds feat, packmaster paragon path(for warlords), some magical items and extra options for the wizards.

That is the short, short list of what is in dragon 364 however if you want you can also go through the dragons up to issue 367 as they are also three months old[FONT=Mentor Std,Mentor Std][FONT=Mentor Std,Mentor Std][FONT=Mentor Std,Mentor Std][FONT=Mentor Std,Mentor Std]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

covaithe

Explorer
I thought the proposal at hand was for the warforged article as well as the wizard illusion spells article from #364, yes?

Ozy, perhaps you could restate or point to the most recent statement of the proposal that's being considered? Preferably with the links. Since what we're considering is adopting new material, what will happen if it passes is that someone will edit the Charter post and add bullet points to the list of approved sources. We'll need to have links to the sources to put in there.

I imagine some other cleanup of various text will be helpful, such as the character creation guide and the races wiki page.

garyh

First Post
I'd suggest a seperate thread for each proposal, each entitled [Proposal] Dragon #364 - Warforged, [Proposal] FRPG, etc.

I think Dragon should be done on an article by article basis, due to the varied and extremely a la carte nature of the magazine. If books get hung up on sub-parts (Genasi are an easy pass, but Swordmages are controversial, as an example using the FRPG), then we can break the book into chunks to approve.

warderbrad

Explorer
I'd suggest a seperate thread for each proposal, each entitled [Proposal] Dragon #364 - Warforged, [Proposal] FRPG, etc.

I think Dragon should be done on an article by article basis, due to the varied and extremely a la carte nature of the magazine. If books get hung up on sub-parts (Genasi are an easy pass, but Swordmages are controversial, as an example using the FRPG), then we can break the book into chunks to approve.

I agree about each one being their own sections.

On a side note why are swordmages controversial?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases