Proposal 1 - dragon#364 made legal

elecgraystone

First Post
I fail to see how this is on topic
Everything in at least the last 2 pages has been off topic.

Good point. Let's save the Adventure's Vault and Martial Power arguments for when those books come up for review. :) Heck, we're still almost a month away from formally reviewing the Dragon issue that started this thread.
Well to be honest, hasn't everything after the poster was told it wasn't time to review #364 to some extent off topic? It seemed to me that the thread evolved into a thread about that we'd like accepted. If this is the wrong place to do that, then I'm sorry.

Errr... sorry. I guess we got carried away. Right elec? ;)
Not really. If we go back to when this went off topic and people stopped talking about 364, you'll see a lot more than just us posting. It seemed everyone was ok with off topic until now. ;)

Dunamin

First Post
How about starting up a new thread to discuss Martial Power in general or the Tempest Technique class feature specifically, if both of you still have a lot of input on how it might affect the game? :)

Perhaps sum up your general points and stances in the opening post of such a thread?

garyh

First Post
How about starting up a new thread to discuss Martial Power in general or the Tempest Technique class feature specifically, if both of you still have a lot of input on how it might affect the game? :)

Perhaps sum up your general points and stances in the opening post of such a thread?

This is probably the best approach. Each book or Dragon issue gets its own thread, and eventually the Judges vote when it's time. Meanwhile you can argue about stuff between now and when whatever it is is eligible for review. :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As an administrative note, I'd recommend putting every voted on proposal on the wiki somewhere with a link to the thread and each judge vote for quick access (w/ a link from the thread back to the wiki in the first post when judging is "done").

garyh

First Post
As an administrative note, I'd recommend putting every voted on proposal on the wiki somewhere with a link to the thread and each judge vote for quick access (w/ a link from the thread back to the wiki in the first post when judging is "done").

This is a very good idea. It can perhaps be a single page with lists of options and the way we've voted, so you can see at a glance what's allowed.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
That sounds like a fantastic idea. This might be a little too much, but what about a thread stickied at the top of the forum that has links to each of the voting threads and/or a link to the wiki page? Like I said, might be a little overkill, haha. Should put a link in the Character Creation Guide though, for sure.

covaithe

Explorer
We definitely are going to need a single place where we can keep a list of what the rules are. Whether that's in the wiki or in a forum thread... Well, with the wiki it would be one less burden that the judges could weasel out of get help with from the community, and one thing we've learned about living worlds over the years is that judges are subject to burnout. On the other hand, in the wiki it could be subject to vandalism. We'd have to get volunteers to check the history page every so often and make sure the edits are kosher. Thoughts? I suppose we can try it on the wiki and if it gets to be a problem, move it to the forum.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases