Closet Update.

Rokes

First Post
So this isn't really much of an update, because I haven't posted it before. ;) I finally got around to cleaning it up a bit (about 8 months after initial construction), and wanted to show it off.

I did notice though, that I have a couple of empty shelves now, and I'm not sure what to put on them. I haven't had a chance to actually run (or play) a 4e game yet, so I'm not sure if those books will increase. For reference, the magazines in the lower left are issues 112,114-149 of Dungeon. The treasure chest in the middle is filled with glass beads and Campaign Coins.

I have a 4" binder (completely) full of Item Cards, but that doesn't really make much of a "display." I also have hundreds of yet to be painted DHL minis, but until I get around to painting them, they really aren't anything to show off.

Attachments

• Closet.jpg
    Closet.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 409

So this isn't really much of an update, because I haven't posted it before. ;) I finally got around to cleaning it up a bit (about 8 months after initial construction), and wanted to show it off.

I did notice though, that I have a couple of empty shelves now, and I'm not sure what to put on them. I haven't had a chance to actually run (or play) a 4e game yet, so I'm not sure if those books will increase. For reference, the magazines in the lower left are issues 112,114-149 of Dungeon. The treasure chest in the middle is filled with glass beads and Campaign Coins.

I have a 4" binder (completely) full of Item Cards, but that doesn't really make much of a "display." I also have hundreds of yet to be painted DHL minis, but until I get around to painting them, they really aren't anything to show off.

Looks nice.

But... shouldn't your collection of books be larger?! Are you really a fan, or just a poser!

Just kidding. This really looks like a very nice room. ;) And free space is good, because so you will be able to actually "use" the closet and not just have it standing there, looking good.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases