Collector's Sets Rule...

Scribble

First Post
Say whatever you will about pages smudging or what not, but I will say one thing... The collector's boxed set is awesome.

The other day I get an email from my wife that said basically the following.

Honey, you know how we put that extra water in the closet? (we buy those multi gallon water jug things because city water is horrible...) well it leaked... And it was on top of the bag you take to your games. The books are fine- thank god.. those are expensive aren't they? But the papers and your notebook are pretty much ruined... I have everything in the backyard drying out...

The books were fine... Not even a smudge. And the collectors boxed set waas fine too, so I guess it's marginally water proof?

Keep on the shadowfell was trashed, and my notebook was trashed, and the printed monster stats for the adventure wer trashed... But hey the books survived...

My bag and dice bag also smell kind of moldy now.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Correction, they smell dungeony
Actually, well-maintained dungeons were whitewashed with quicklime and chalk,
to prevent mold and that "dungeony" smell.

However, it is kind of hard for your average dungeon overlord to instill a sense of fear and dread when your Dungeon of Death looks all bright and cheery like the inside of a 1920's hospital. :)

Scribble

First Post
Actually, well-maintained dungeons were whitewashed with quicklime and chalk,
to prevent mold and that "dungeony" smell.

However, it is kind of hard for your average dungeon overlord to instill a sense of fear and dread when your Dungeon of Death looks all bright and cheery like the inside of a 1920's hospital. :)

You're obviously not a fan of David Lynch... ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases