D&D 3E/3.5 Attempt to rebuild conversion library: please upload conversions to 3.5 here

Ansryn

First Post
I have seen the posts, but these individual modules are for level 4-7. I'm looking for a possible conversion A1-4 (Scourge Of The Slavelords - for levels 7-11), which is the revised version of the individual modules, so that I can play it after T1-4 (Temple of elemental evil - for levels 1-7).

jennanorm

First Post
Howl from the North Conversion

Here is my 3.5 conversion of WSG2, Howl from the North.

Attachments

• Howl from the North Conversion.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 491

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
This site has a lot of conventions I used before.

And maybe someone could put all that's here in some sort of easy recognizable order and wiki it so I could add a sticky post with a link to it?

kyton5150

First Post
I have been scouring the net for a converted Curse of the Azure Bonds module... I am horrible at converting and was wondering if anyone has it. I have a PDf of the original module if it is needed.

Teacher Man

Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to thank your for the conversions. I am a co-adviser for the RPG club in a Las Vegas High School. My evil twin and I are going to run a short tournament for our members using modules G1 and S1, so our kids get an idea of how a tournament is run. Your conversions just made that much easier to do.

I will let you all know how the tournament goes!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases