D&D 3E/3.5 Attempt to rebuild conversion library: please upload conversions to 3.5 here

rpg47

First Post
I know I'm coming many years late to this party, but am overjoyed to find this conversion doc for the Desert of Desolation. I have the original modules (although WOC now sells them for $5), and was paralyzed (missed my save) when faced with the task of converting all the monsters, etc. This gives me enough info to fake it so I can run it for my son and his friends who are now old enough to want to play! Thanks!

krull

First Post
This is wonderful!
I have a trunk full of OD&D and AD&D adventures and I always bemoan having to convert them. but now I am inspired. I am currently working on my favorite module from when I was a kid. CM7 - 9166 - The Tree Of Life. when (if) I complete it I will upload it!

Scary

Explorer
Hello, can you please explain, how much difference is the conversion from 3 to 3.5?

A long time ago I converted the Desert of Desolation campaign module to 3e. I recently decided to update it, so here now for your viewing pleasure is the pdf of Desert of Desolation 3.5.

If you notice any mistakes, please let me know and I'll correct them.

Enjoy,
Mark

I want to do a module conversion but really do not know where to start.

Scary

Explorer
Great thread!

I'm trying to gather the rest of the GDQ series, if anyone has the missing modules it would be greatly appreciated!

Are you asking for the originals or converted modules? I own the originals, as well as a custom module I made in 1985, that you can put in after Against the Giants or somewhere later on if you wish.

Arius

First Post
Are you asking for the originals or converted modules? I own the originals, as well as a custom module I made in 1985, that you can put in after Against the Giants or somewhere later on if you wish.

Hmmm, it was quite a while ago, but I was looking for conversions IIRC. At the time I wanted to run my 3.5 group through some of the classics, which none of them had ever experienced, but didn't have time to do my own conversions. Sadly, I didn't find was I was looking for, and as a result it never happened.

Scary

Explorer
Hello, I am looking for the H Series, Bloodstone Pass, Mines of Bloodstone, The Bloodstone Wars and the Throne of Bloodstone.

If you have 3.0 or better yet 3.5 conversions, please let me know.

Larry

Scary

Explorer
Hello, I am going to work on a conversion for Curse of the Azure Bonds

I have been scouring the net for a converted Curse of the Azure Bonds module... I am horrible at converting and was wondering if anyone has it. I have a PDf of the original module if it is needed.
I own the AD&D module and I will be working on it. I took a look at the module and I have started working on wandering monster tables. If you want a copy of my work when I am finished (no promise of when), let me know

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases