{Empty Room Studios Publishing} Upcoming Releases

frank walls

First Post
It's time yet again for another round of new releases. Next week we'll be releasing City Tiles 2 - Old Main Street Church, and a new pack of period Forms and Documents.
Here's a preview of the ground floor of the church. There will also be a second floor, basement, graveyard, and catacombs that connect the church and graveyard. This set will also include updated streets.
churchpreview2.jpg

To see more visit our forums at, www.tangledmuse.com.
We're also running a poll on our forums to see what kind of 2D gaming tiles our customers want next. Please stop by and register on our forums, and vote. If there's a product you'd like to see that's not on the poll feel free to leave a comment with suggestions. You can visit the poll here. Thanks from the ERS staff!

rick_hershey

First Post
I just wanted to let everyone know the new Forms and Documents product will be related to the church tiles. This collection will consist of papers and documents most likely found around a church and include such items as:

-Ordainment papers
-Baptismal papers
-Funeral cards
-Marriage License
-Funeral Bills
-Cremation Cards
- Church even fliers/posters

We also have the launch of our paper minis that follow the same "church" theme. These minis are full color and show both front and back views.
Designed in the same format as our friends at http://www.onemonk.com, these minis are compatible with their mini lines and fit the same bases as well. No hassle.

This set includes:
- An old priest and a young priest
- A Nun
- A gravedigger
- A couple Zombies
- A ghost
- And some tombstones

I'll have previews up sometime today.

rick_hershey

First Post
Nope, I actually just missed the question. Here is the scoop on SM OGL 3.5.

It's all done. Art, writing, editing, etc. It needs to go to layout, which will be next month.

We'll also be launching the new SM website in the new year, which will contain tons of bonus material for the Steampunk Musha setting, including short stories, webcomics, game material, and tons other.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases