WotC Summer 2009 Catalog

thalmin

Retired game store owner
This from the WotC Summer (May through August) 2009 Catalog.

May
Monster Manual 2 by Rob Heinsoo and Chris Sims
This core rulebook presents hundreds of monsters for your D&D campaign. Classic monsters such as centaurs and frost giants make their first 4th Edition appearance here. In addition, this book includes scores of new monsters to challenge characters of heroic, paragon, and epic level. This book includes epic-level threats such as Demogorgon, Prince of Demons.
224 page hardcover, $34.95
May 19,2009

Jedi Academy: Training Manual by Rodney Thompson, Eric Cagle, Patrick Stutsman, and Rob Wieland
Written as the ultimate Jedi training manual, the Jedi Academy: Training Manual game supplement reveals the secrets of the Jedi across all eras of the Str Wars saga, from the earliest days of the Old Republic to the Dark Times and the reemergence of the Jedi Order after the fall of the Galactic Empire. It gives players exciting new talents, feats, Force powers, and equipment for their Jedi characters. It also elaborates on the known Jedi fighting styles and provides new ways to build your character around a particular fighting style.
160 page hardcover, $34.95
May 19, 2009

DU4 Arcane Towers - Dungeon Tiles
This D&D game accessory give Dungeon Masters an easy and inexpensive way to include great-looking terrain in their games. This set provides read-to-use, configurable tiles with which to build encounter locations.
This accessory contains six double-sided sheets of illustrated, die-cut terreain tiles printed on heavy cardstock. This set of tiles allows Dungeon Masters to build rooms with round walls, as well as sprawling dungeon complexes.
$9.95
June 16, 2009

June
Eberron Campaign Guide by James Wyatt and Keith Baker
This D&D game supplement contains everything you need to run adventures in the exciting world of Eberron, as well as tons of material for your homebrew D&D campaign. This book presents a historical and geographical overview of the setting; information on key locations, personalities and organizations; an introductory adventure; and a bestiary of monsters and villians to challenge heroes of all levels.
288 page hardcover
June 16, 2009

E2 Kingdom of the Ghouls by Bruce R. Cordell and Chris Tulach
This D&D adventure is designed to take characters from 24th to 27th level. In this adventure, demonic forces plot to usurp the Raven Queen's power over death, and all paths lead to an ancient kingdom hidden in the subterranean depths of Shadowfell.
This adventure can be played as a stand-alone adventure or as the second part of a three-part series that spans 10 levels of gameplay and centers around Orcus, Demon Prince of the Undead.
96 pages, $24.95
June 16, 2009

July
Rebellion Era Campaign Guide by Rodney Thompson, Sterling Hershey, Owen K.C. Stephens, and JD Wiker
The Rebellion Era Campaign Guide brings the Star WarsSaga Edition rules to the time when tyrrany and oppression mark the reign of the Galactic Empire, threatening to extinguish the last flames of freedom. In this dark time emerges an alliance of rebellious heroes intent on overthrowing the Emperor and restoring the glory of the Old Republic.
This book covers the classic Star Wars films: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi. It also includes material from the Expanded Universe, as featured in novels and comic books. For players, it provides new characters options for Rebel and fringe heroes. For Gamemasters, it offers adventure hooks, campaign seeds, and ready-to-use villians, creatures, droids, and vehicles.
224 page hardcover, $34.95
July 21, 2009

Eberron Player's Guide by David Noonan and Ari Marmell
This core D&D game supplement - a player's companion to the Eberron Campaign Guide - presents new character options for any 4th Edition D&D campaign. The Eberron Player's Guide features a new class (the Artificier), new race options, paragon paths and epic destinies, character backgrounds, feats, powers, rituals, magic items, and new rules for dragonmarks. All of these character options fit perfectly into the Eberron campaign setting, as well as other published and "homebrew' D&D campaigns.
160 page hardcover, $29.95
July 21, 2009

Seekers of the Ashen Crown by Chris Sims and Scott Fitzgerald Gray
This stand-alone D&D adventure is designed to take characters from 2nd to 5th level. Although nominally set in the Eberron campaign setting, Dungeon Masters can easily incorporate it into their "homebrew" D&D campaigns. In the adventure, a secret agency known as the Dark Lanterns hires the player characters to recover fragments of the Ashen Crown, an artifact left behind by a goblin empire and sought various agents of evil.
Can also be played as a follow-up adventure to the introductory adventure presented in the Eberron Campaign Guide.
96 pages, $24.95
July 21, 2009

Divine Power by Rob Heisoo, Richard Baker, Logan Bonner, and Robert L. Schwalb
This must-have book is the latest in a line of player-friendly game supplements offering hundreds of new options for D&D characters, specifically focusing on heroes who draw power from divine forces. It provides new archetypal builds for the cleric, paladin, invoker, and avenger classes, including new character powers, feats, paragon paths, and epic destinies. It also includes rules for divine domains.
July 21, 2009

August
Adventure's Vault by Rob Heinsoo and Eytan Bernstein
This supplement for the D&D game presents hundreds of magic items, including legendary weapons and artifacts. Whether you're a player looking for a new piece of equipment or a Dungeon Master building a dungeon horde, this book has exactly what you need.
August 18, 2009

Revenge of the Giants a D&D Super Adventure by Bill Slavicsek, Mike Mearls, and David Noonan
Fee-Fie-Foe-FUN! Evil giants seek to avenge past defeats by ravaging the civilized lands\, and the only thing standing in their way is a renowned band of heroes. This D&D super adventure, designed for paragon-level characters, can be played as a stand-alone adventure or serve as the foundation of an entire D&D campaign.
[It was reported earlier that this set would include monster tokens, much like those in the Starter Set, but no mention of this is in the catalog.]
August 18, 2009

[edit] Post #3 contains info for the Miniatures releases.

Last edited:

Zsig

Explorer
Thanks!!

I guess it's now more than confirmed the "rumors" about the Avenger, and how it's definitely not the Mercykiller.

Also "It also includes rules ofr divine domains", my hope is that ti's something similar to the multiclass feats (as shown on the gladiator article).

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Miniatures listings in catalog

Here are the minitures releases in the catalog

Monster Manual: Dangerous Delves
The Monster Manual: Dangerous Delves expansion for the Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game features pre-painted plastic miniatures of iconic monsters from the Monster Manual and other core rulebooks. This 40-figure set includes monsters of various levels and roles, and each booster pack allows Dungeon Masters run a ready-to-play D&Dencounter right out of the box!
Each booster pack contains:
1 visible non-random pre-painted miniature
4 hidden random pre-painted miniatures
$14.99
May 19, 2009

Jedi Academy
The Jedi Academy expansion for the Star Wars Miniatures Game features both new and familiar characters from the Star Wars saga, including Jedi Knights and Jedi Masters across all eras of play. Characters in this 40-figure set are drawn from the Star Wars feature films, animated series, comic books, and novels.
Each booster pack contains:
7 random miniatures
Full color stat cards - one per miniature
$15.99
June 16, 2009

Axis & Allies War at Sea: FLank Speed
All hands on deck for the second expansion to the War at Sea naval miniatures game. Flank Speed will contain 40 authentically detailed miniatures that war gamers, WWII enthusiasts, and collectors can use to assemble fleets with which to do battle on the seas of World War II. Battleships, cruisers, submarines and aircraft will help you bring the battles to your opponent. Flank Speed will let players add to their existing navies to recreate historical battles theat rage across massive 30"x40" battle maps.
Unique ships - such as the Schleswig-Holstein, USS Arizona, "Jill" Torpedo Bomber, and the Russian Battleship October Revolutio - feature their distinctive markings and camouflage.
$14.99
June 9, 2009

Player's handbook Heroes: Series 2
The Player's Handbook Heroes: Series 2 expansion for the D&D Roleplaying Game features high-quality miniatures representing iconic player character races and classes described in the Player's Handbook and Player's Handbook 2 core rulebooks. There are six booster packs in all: 2 packs of martial heroes, 1 pack of arcane heroes, 2 packs of divine heroes, and 1 pack of primal heroes.
Each booster pack contains 3 visible, high-quality, non-random plastic miniatures representing D&D player characters plus an exclusive power card not available elsewhere!
$14.99
August 18, 2009

Monster Manual: Dungeon Lords
The Monster Manual: Dungeon Lords expansion for the Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game features pre-painted plastic miniatures of iconic monsters from the Monster Manual and other core rulebooks. This 40-figure set includes monsters of various levels and roles, and each booster pack allows Dungeon Masters run a ready-to-play D&Dencounter right out of the box!
Each huge booster pack contains:
1 visible non-random Huge pre-painted miniature
4 hidden random pre-painted miniatures
$14.99
August 18, 2009

sjmiller

Explorer
I've got to admit, I have grown tired of not being able to see the miniatures I am purchasing. My gaming dollars are extremely limited. If I am buying miniatures for any game I want to see what they are. Don't show me some of them, show me all of them. This way I can buy the ones I want. This is part of the reason I stopped buying the DDM boosters.

Thanee

First Post
August
Adventure's Vault by Rob Heinsoo and Eytan Bernstein
This supplement for the D&D game presents hundreds of magic items, including legendary weapons and artifacts. Whether you're a player looking for a new piece of equipment or a Dungeon Master building a dungeon horde, this book has exactly what you need.
August 18, 2009

AV II ? ;)

Bye
Thanee

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've got to admit, I have grown tired of not being able to see the miniatures I am purchasing. My gaming dollars are extremely limited. If I am buying miniatures for any game I want to see what they are. Don't show me some of them, show me all of them. This way I can buy the ones I want. This is part of the reason I stopped buying the DDM boosters.

It's the reason I never started. I don't do randomised collectibles. If I want something, I buy it specifically, and if you can't show me what you want to sellng me, I'm not going to buy it.

Hey, guys - send me $30 and I'll send you something. Not telling you what, though.

Hey, guys - send me $30 and I'll send you something. Not telling you what, though.
Can you do it cheaper that way than telling me what it is? If so, I'll consider it, depending on how bad I want the type of thing you're offering, how much cash I have available, and how many of them I can buy.

C'mon, Morrus, you're better than that. Merric's Law is quite well-known around these parts.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases