Pathfinder 1E SORD Plus for Paizo's new RPG is released

merchantsteve

Explorer
Myth Merchant Press releases SORD Plus for Paizo's new RPG.

SORD Plus takes all that is good about SORD and puts a Paizo Publishing RPG edge to it.
All the tables, charts and mechanics are honed to work with anyone playing Paizo's latest Beta Release of their new role-playing game. Now your combats can be run even faster and the business of playing the game is minimized so you can enjoy just PLAYING!.

See for yourself why Monte Cook likes this product!

SORD Plus is available at RPGNow.com

Treebore

First Post
Wow! Maybe if I knew about this product 3 years ago I would still be playing 3E! Its amazing what good organization can do for a game. Heck, I may just go ahead and buy this anyways.

Good luck with this!

merchantsteve

Explorer
Yes! I have been putting family concerns ahead of game ones for a while now - and working on the revision slowly. I have downloaded the compatability logo and will be attending to the revision's completion soon.
As a teaser, the Weapons page has been revamped to include icons that help identify different weapon features (thrown, monk, etc.). A second weapons page gathers all the weapons' special rules from the equipment chapter, and the Attack page now covers thrown weapons.
Of course, I am plodding through skills and working hard to streamline the 'Part 2' elements of combat actions.
It will come...

merchantsteve

Explorer
Hey guys,
A few lucky people have just been sent an "almost done" version of SORD PF, which is the official name for the new release for PathFin.... I would expect to see this coming out sometime in the next week.
Regards,
Steve

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases