Findoram's Crafts

B4cchus

Explorer
A large sign above the store displays an Anvil and a Mountain.

Inside the shop you note several working areas, including a forge, a workbench with woodcarving tools and a large desk with various smaller tools and strange materials.

There is also a small counter. Next to the counter several weapons and pieces of armor are on display.
Along the wall there are some shelves diplaying smaller items such as an amulet and a pair of boots.

ooc:
This is Findoram's shop!
Findoram can make any piece of armor and weapon for you.
For non-magical items he asks 2/3 of the standard price.

Findoram can also make various wonderous magical items.
He sells these for 75% of the listed price. If the spell(s) required cannot be cast by a 3rd level cleric, please provide the casting of this spell. If you cannot, the casting of the spell will be added to the total cost (see here)
Expensive material components and xp required for casting spells into items are also added to the total price.

[sblock=Current inventory]
None. All items made on request.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Income tracking]
gp (5.5gp/week):
craft points (4/week):
[/sblock]

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Rhys enters the shop and looks around a bit then calls out "Findoram, you here? I came to see you about having a shield and warhammer made."

[sblock=items wanted]Mithral Heavy steel shield and MW warhammer both size small.[/sblock]

B4cchus

Explorer
Findoram appears from behind his anvil "Hello Rhys! Good to see you again! How have you been? A shield and a warhammer you say? That shouldn't be a problem! Do you have anything specific in mind? Since we had such a thilling time I'll even give you a discount!"

[sblock=ooc]Not a problem. The shield has a base cost of 1020 and the warhammer 312. times 2/3 makes 680+208=888. With a discount that makes 800 gp.[/sblock]

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Findoram appears from behind his anvil "Hello Rhys! Good to see you again! How have you been? A shield and a warhammer you say? That shouldn't be a problem! Do you have anything specific in mind? Since we had such a thilling time I'll even give you a discount!"

[sblock=ooc]Not a problem. The shield has a base cost of 1020 and the warhammer 312. times 2/3 makes 680+104=784. With a discount that makes 700 gp.[/sblock]

"Thank you!" I did not think we would have survived that last battle. Thank you for reviving me, by the way. Rhys counts out the 800 gp for Findoram. "Enjoy some peace and good work until the next time we are needed my friend."

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[

hey b4ccus, would you allow a pc to work leather in your shop for a % of the sale?

]/ooc[

B4cchus

Explorer
OOC: That would be fine, especially since Findoram has no skills in leatherworking he could use someone around for that work. He migh even learna thing or two.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: can a character earn gp while awaiting level up approval?

Last edited:

Remove ads