• No

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • What this has to do with RPG?

Votes: 5 5.9%

ProfessorCirno

Banned
Banned
I LIKE Lodoss, but I dunno if I kile it ;p

As for Yoko Kanno, she does some amazing soundtracks even if the show itself was a stinker. Like, say, Arjuna :p

Personally, I perfer slower paced shows. Planetes was amazing. Dennou Coil was wonderful. Haibane Renmei is probably my favorite series ever created.

Syunsuke

Roll 21.
Maybe this is fifth time I explain about Lodoss war...
http://www.enworld.org/forum/media-lounge/60832-etoh-record-lodoss-war.html#post1096230
The original system was Dungeons and Dragons(OD&D).
You can see some charactor sheets.
10657d1062154869-etoh-record-lodoss-war-172.jpg

10658d1062154883-etoh-record-lodoss-war-173.jpg

But Group SNE made custom-built system for the setting, ロードス島戦記コンパニオン(Lodoss Tou Senki companion).
179011784.jpg

"Sword World RPG" is another system made by Group SNE.
Official world for this systme is named フォーセリア (Forcelia? I don't know official spelling), and include the continent (called an Island during the series) Lodoss.
arecrast.jpg

"Arecrast" is name of the biggest continent.
Lodoss is at south (mentioned as "Iland of Damned" in this map).

Years after, Group SNE publised revised systme of Lodoss RPG.
lodoss.jpg

And they also publised Lodoss campaign setting book for Sword World RPG.
imgf29a7a438yvgb3.jpeg

Oni

First Post
Yes, Bastard! is great. Might be worth mentioning it has nudity and swearing, if those are concerns for whoever would be interested. Also has some gore (like limbs flying off), but I'm guessing the first two would upset more people than that. *sigh*

I believe the final episode of Lodoss has some nudity as well, which as far as I can tell the reasoning must have gone like this. "Crap, we made an entire anime series without showing any boobies....quick get Deedlit in here, they'll like that!"

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I fell asleep watching the two hour original series or whatever it was someone had on DVD about 5 years back. Maybe it isn't my kind of fun, but I don't care for stuff like this.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I believe the final episode of Lodoss has some nudity as well, which as far as I can tell the reasoning must have gone like this. "Crap, we made an entire anime series without showing any boobies....quick get Deedlit in here, they'll like that!"

Really? If so, I totally don't remember that. Deedlit mostly just had really short dresses. Only actual "nudity" I recall is the Scepter of Domination, and I think even those carvings lacked the proper...contours to really be considered as nudity. I really haven't watched it in like 4 years now, I need to correct that...

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
My only contact with Record of Lodoss War has been the Dreamcast game, but I liked it and thought that it would make for a cool TRPG.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases