Asgards?

Maybe some folks on the forum still have them. We could post a news entry asking for people who have the old issues to let us know, so we could create a back catalog. It's hardly urgent, but it'd be nice not to lose them.

Man, that brings back memories. I loved working on those. (And let's just forget that one of my first comments to you, Russ, was dissing the first issue. No hard feelings, right?)

Last edited:

justinsluder

First Post

Knight Otu

First Post
Looks like I have issues 1 through 7. That was all of them, right? Morrus, do you want me to email them to you, attach them here (if they aren't too large), or something?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Cool. There were only 7, so you have them all. Perhaps you could just upload them to the Downloads section?

Knight Otu

First Post
Unless I made critical mistakes, issue 1 should be uploaded. I noticed that most issues will be too large to upload, though. The largest is issue 3, at nearly 10 MB.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Unless I made critical mistakes, issue 1 should be uploaded. I noticed that most issues will be too large to upload, though. The largest is issue 3, at nearly 10 MB.

The upload limit far exceeds 10MB - is it telling you otherwise? There may be some screwy permissions if that's the case.

Remove ads