[Goodman Games] Blackdirge's Dungeon Denizens Preview: Hollow Ones

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Hi all, we’ve released a free PDF preview for Blackdirge’s Dungeon Denizens. You can check out the 4-page hollow one entry by clicking the link below:

Look for additional previews in the coming weeks leading up to the release of the book.

BD

Last edited:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Looks pretty good. Correct me if I'm wrong, though--I didn't see any ranges listed on any of the hollow one's ranged powers.

I'm assuming this is a 4e conversion of the Dungeon Denizens from 3e? I'm a fan of that book, and I recognize the hollow ones and some of the cover monsters. Anything new between editions? Any monsters fail to make the cut?

Toriel

Explorer
Are the Hollow Spawn xp values included in the xp for the others or should they be added?

Very cool monster and interesting looking book. Thanks for the preview.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Looks pretty good. Correct me if I'm wrong, though--I didn't see any ranges listed on any of the hollow one's ranged powers.

Good catch. It should be Ranged 10. We'll have that fixed.

I'm assuming this is a 4e conversion of the Dungeon Denizens from 3e? I'm a fan of that book, and I recognize the hollow ones and some of the cover monsters. Anything new between editions? Any monsters fail to make the cut?

Some are conversions and some are completely new monsters. There were quite a few that didn't make the cut, usually because we had too many of a specific type of monster (constructs and oozes spring to mind).

BD

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Are the Hollow Spawn xp values included in the xp for the others or should they be added?

Very cool monster and interesting looking book. Thanks for the preview.

Yes, the hollow spawn are additional XP. So, whenever you have an encounter with hollow ones, always figure the hollow spawn into the EL and XP awarded.

BD

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases