layoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Wait... what? There pre-Christmas lay-offs... suck. And there are some really prominent names in it, which puzzles me even more.

Well, best wishes to all that were laid off. :(

Cheers, LT.

P

PaulofCthulhu

My condolences and sympathies to those affected by the layoffs. Having been made redundant myself before Christmas, I can say it is no fun at all. "Death by Spreadsheet" can feel rather de-humanising. :(

I hope all the best for those involved and that they are snapped up in new jobs soon!

Paul

jimtillman

Explorer
it sucks...there are some big names there. Losing your job before christmas always sucks. I know from xp.

I have a buddy whose last job laid him off every year beginning of dec and rehired him end of every january.
some companies just work this way, I hope that the people laid off get new jobs quicly or get back in with wotk near future

Gotham Gamemaster

First Post
Best wishes to all those who were affected by the layoffs. As a fan, I considered Dave Noonan to be "the voice of Wizards" due to his excellent podcasts. In addition, he was always a pleasure to interact with at DDXP as well. WotC will be the lesser without him.

Betote

First Post
It's always sad when people who work bringing fun to others suffer this kind of things :(

I wish you all the best of lucks.

Klaus

First Post
Best of luck to all those who lost their jobs. Really crappy time for it.

But I have no doubt this will be a short-term thing for all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases