D&D 4E Spiffy Excel Character Sheets for 4e FRealms?

Herschel

Adventurer
I see a number of people have done spiffy, fillable character sheets already, but I haven't seen any with the FR stuff added. Am I just missing something?

Herschel

Adventurer
I also noticed the Swordmage HP were off. 15 + Con @ first level and 6/per following from the FRPG. I had to "advance" to third level to get the HP right, which was fine at second but will mess up the 1/2 level bonuses if I have to use 4/3.

Swordmage Warding is a little wonky to enter, but otherwise it's a REALLY slick sheet.

Last edited:

Obryn

Hero
I also noticed the Swordmage HP were off. 15 + Con @ first level and 6/per following from the FRPG. I had to "advance" to third level to get the HP right, which was fine at second but will mess up the 1/2 level bonuses if I have to use 4/3.

Swordmage Warding is a little wonky to enter, but otherwise it's a REALLY slick sheet.
It's got some bugs - especially in v1.16, the most prominent of which is double-counting magic weapon bonuses on damage - but it's IMHO the best 4e character generator yet available that covers all 30 levels.

The DDI Character Creator is twelve kinds of awesome, but limited to level 3 as it currently is, it's completely useless to me as anything but a fun toy so far.

Wonko the Sane's character sheet is also really cool. I don't know that I like the way it's put together - I prefer my worksheets and character sheets separated like in Heroforge - but it gets bonus points for printing power cards.

-O

Wik

First Post
Why not just use the character builder beta from D&D Insider? It has all the FR stuff in there.

Remove ads