Star Wars: Republic and Empire (IC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Still crouched behind the Gunny and maintaining some cover from the doorjamb, Jace takes aim again at an exposed Imperial Trooper[S4,5, or 6] and fires a single shot finally managing to hit something. He exclaims, "Finally! Nailed one."

[sblock=Actions]2 Swift Actions: Aim to eliminate cover
Standard Action: Ranged Attack at Imperial Trooper that has best chance to hit despite their cover. Ranged Attack (1d20+13=28, 4d8+3=18)
Bonuses applied: +3 Attack (Comrade in Arms, Born Leader, Point Blank Shot); 1d8+1 Damage (Point Blank Shot, Deadeye Shot)[/sblock]______________________________

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

Songdragon

Explorer
The Verpine moves out of hiding once again to see the Commander try to take down the droid but missing, and moves to line up a shot at the same one (D5)... ((17 to hit (added +1 Born Leader and +1 point blank I forgot to for the roll) and 21 dmg (again added point blank after the roll))) She then makes a hasty return back into the hallway cover ((Running Attack))

drothgery

First Post
Initiative order
Droids 26
Xira 25
Stormtroopers 23
Rosa 21
Jace 17
Wes 14
Zenith 13
Storm 7

Xira's shot misses the war droid.

Since being in melee with a Jedi is not particularly safe, and Darth Gaida's Stromtroopers are rarely stupid, S1 withdraws and then she ducks around the workstation and behind her fellow Stormtroopers.

Zenith is surprised when the droid in front of her is blown up by a blast of rifle fire from S2. A shot from S3 finishes off D6. S4 hit D4 with a carefully aimed shot when the stormtrooper briefly poked his rifle out over the workstation. S5, though, tries for a shot at Storm. Fortunately, he wasn't as good of a shot as his comrades. Perhaps resigned to his doom, the badly injured S6 steps out and fires at the Jedi as well, and manages a nearly perfect shot (critical hit for 35 dmg; Storm is -1 on the condition track).

Rosa's shot doesn't come close to anyone.

(Jace doesn't have line of sight to any of the Stormies from where he is; do you want to move or fire at the droids?)

attachment.php

Attachments

• sith base rnd 3.jpg
    sith base rnd 3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 129

drothgery

First Post
OOC: I've been persuaded that Jace does technically have LoS on some of the stormtroopers. However, shooting around Wes, the wall, Storm, and a heavy workstation is a very difficult shot, so I'm ruling S1, S2, S3, S4, and S5 have improved cover from where you are.

A blast of fire from Jace's rifle confirms the suicidal behavior of the stormtrooper who shot Storm.

GM: Generally speaking, I'm going to try and do one major post over the weekend and one on Wednesday. If you're okay with me making minor tweaks in your actions to deal with the facts on the ground, don't worry a lot about posting out of order.

Friadoc

Explorer
Holding his position, Wes turns his heavy blaster rifle toward a dense growing of Stormtroopers and, after a careful pair of moments aiming, he lights them up.

[sblock=ooc]I've zero issue with you taking our actions and adjusting them to what fits the scene, in fact I can keep the poses to rough basics that make it easier for you to do so, if you like.

Actions:

Aiming - 2 Swift - Ignores bonuses to Reflex from cover
Autofire - Standard - Autofire box should contain S1, S4, S5
Roll - Autofire (1d20+8=16, 3d10+3=17)
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Still crouched behind the Gunny and maintaining some cover from the doorjamb, Jace takes aim again at an exposed Imperial Trooper[S4,5, or 6] and fires a single shot.

<<OOC: No problem from me either. In this case, if Jace cannot get a shot at the troopers he will move before switching to the droids.>>

[sblock=Actions]2 Swift Actions: Aim to eliminate cover
Standard Action: Ranged Attack at Imperial Trooper that has best chance to hit despite their cover.Ranged Attack (1d20+13=25, 4d8+3=19)
Bonuses applied: +3 Attack (Comrade in Arms, Born Leader, Point Blank Shot); 1d8+1 Damage (Point Blank Shot, Deadeye Shot)[/sblock]______________________________

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

Songdragon

Explorer
Xiarlaz continues to use her hit and run tactics for the moment (actually moving out of cover to P8 and back)

((Looks like they still need to work on the new features... such large dice I cannot use until after I posted, and cannot even stick it in a statblock... And the rolls suck to boot! ;) ))

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Initiative order
Droids 26
Xira 25
Stormtroopers 23
Rosa 21
Jace 17
Wes 14
Zenith 13
Storm 7

The stormtroopers behind the workstation are able to avoid most of the effects of Wes' burst of autofire.

[sblock=status]
S1 looks pretty beat up. D4 has visible damage. The other stormtroopers look pretty much undamged; there are some minor marks on their armor, but nothing serious.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Still need Storm and Zenith's actions, so not much in this update.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
The menacing droid before her is suddenly hit by blaster fire and explodes into shrapnel and sparks...Zenith glances back at the stormtroopers and gives one a smile and a wave...then dashes behind the instrument panels and fires her blaster rifle at the dark-force droid at the far end of the room!

(Move to L4 and fire at D1)

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I don't think the ENWorld dice roller works well with how I do DM posts, so you'll have to keep living with my real dice.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc/blackrat]
NPC'ing Storm again
[/sblock]

Initiative order
Droids 26
Xira 25
Stormtroopers 23
Rosa 21
Jace 17
Wes 14
Zenith 13
Storm 7

Zenith's shot seriously damages the droid she fires at. (modified 25 HIT for 21 dmg)

Storm moves to attack another stormtrooper, and sees the strain in the troopers face as it tries to evade (modified 28 HIT for 12 dmg)

D1 fires its pistol at Zenith, and misses badly.
D2 fires its pistol at Wes, and hits (13 dmg), forcing a rapid duck from the rifleman.
D4 does the same to one of the Stormtroopers (S5), while D5's shot goes straight into the workstation in front of S4 and S5.

Xira slips out of cover just long enough to line up her shot and fire at S3, blasting a few panels off of the trooper's armor (modified 22 hits for 19 dmg).

The trooper Storm was facing backed off to fire her rifle, and had a clean shot lined up, but the Jedi deflected the shot harmlessly with his lightsaber. Her partner doesn't fire as accurately, the shot going wide of the Cathar Jedi.

The other pair of stormtroopers concentrate their fire on D4, with one's shot forcing it to dodge right into the path of the other... which is sufficient to destroy the droid.

S1, though suffering for a great many minor injuries, still lines up a clear shot at Storm, and this time the Jedi is unable to deflect it (4 on the die, sorry).

attachment.php

(Rosa is up; Storm is at 5 HPs out of 78 and -1 on the condition track; Zenith is at 13 HPs out of 61; Wes is at 51 out of 64)

Attachments

• sith base 4.jpg
    sith base 4.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 152

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases