Star Wars: Republic and Empire (IC)

Shalimar

First Post
"Captain there isn't much alive on the ship. I'm not sensing much more than a skeleton crew on it. They could mean to ram you, be packed with explosives, or intend something tricky."

"It might be worthwhile to try and capture her intact to try and figure out whats going on with her...this just doesn't feel right."

"Vape can you scan the ship for me? Try and see what they have left system wise. If Zenith and I can shoot out her drives or her weapons she'd be easy to capture."

[OOC: Computer Check for Vape : Computer check to scan the Neb C (1d20+13=21) ]

Shayuri

First Post
"Confirmed," Zenith reports. "Unless casualties from those hits were much higher than they should have been, something's definitely up. I recommend keeping at a distance from it until we can pick off its point defense with torpedoes, then get a closer look."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Storm listens to the comm chatter and a thought occurs to him. A Decoy...

Sir! This could be a trap. If they have planetary cannons they might be luring us to an optimal fire-range. If we keep the frigate between us and the planet they can't get a clear shot. I agree with Lt. Starglow on disabling the engines.

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=Istara]
The damage to the ship doesn't seem to be concentrated in any specific area. Also you don't detect any secret compartments or anything, but do detent other signs indicating a rather serious lack of crew.
[/sblock]

"We're too far out for anything that could hit us from the planet, Lt." The captain noted. "But I agree with all of you that we ought to try and disable this ship if we can. And capital missiles seem very likely to destroy it. So I think we'll let the bombers take a shot."

The P-wings fired in concert from the edge of medium range on Rosa's order, the three missiles doing further damage and continuing to batter down the Nebulon-C's shields.

[sblock=dmg tracker]
Nebulon-C - 182 HP, SR 80, CT-2
[/sblock]

Shalimar

First Post
"There doesn't seem to be much if any damage to the communications systems, they just aren't responding. Vape's scans are confirming that the ship is seriously under-crewed for some reason." Istara transmitted.

"The damage is heavy enough that Proton Missiles may destroy the ship. Requesting permission for a strafing run or two to batter down her shields."

G

Guest 11456

Sarcia was beginning to wonder what was up. She had expected at least some damage to the ship but found none. She could tell that her crew was just as frustrated as her. "Stay alert! Continue manning your stations."

Shayuri

First Post
Zenith rolled her eyes.

"We can come in from behind it, use torpedoes to blow its shields down then try to disable its engines. Once it can't move we can pick off its defense turrets one by one."

"With those gone, you can send troops in to board it and see what's going on in there."

Shalimar

First Post
"I agree with Zenith's assessment and volunteer for the first run." Istara said, quickly cutting off her transmission at a frightened wail from Vape.

"I'm better than their gunners Vape. Don't worry about it...besides how many guns can they have left for weapons if they already decided to strip out an entire squadron of fighters first?" she told the little droid trying to mollify him while waiting to hear word back.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases