Star Wars: Republic and Empire (IC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jace takes up a combat stance near the doorway, ready to fire a burst at any Imperials that come into view. He offers up softly, "We should take up positions. Then we can cut them down in an ambush."

<<How about our Jedi UtF and Sense Surroundings to get a idea on numbers and what we are dealing with. ;)>>

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

Songdragon

Explorer
Xiralaz's antenna twitch at the sounds of others approaching. She backs up slightly looking for a doorwary to duck within or corner to hide around.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Storm concentrates on the Force to see if he can figure out the numbers they are facing, but his connection is hampered. At the same time he readies his saber and takes a defensive posture.

Shayuri

First Post
(argh! How humiliating!)

Zenith perks up as the warning of soldiers is made...but she notices Storm and realizes what he's up to. Not a bad idea... So she overrides the rush of adrenalin and relaxes instead of tensing up. She seeks the eye of the storm, that point of calm in the center of the frantic movement of the mind.

It was there, in the quiet, in the peace, that one could hear the Force and gain wisdom and knowledge.

(OOC - Using the Force too)

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
(OOC - Bumping because I've been bad)

OOC: Again, my fault and without a good excuse really. I'll see if I can move things along later this week (though not tomorrow; I can't do a major post before work or over lunch, and paper and dice game is on Tuesdays now).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases