Poll: Should we adopt the charter?

Should we adopt the charter as written?

• Poll closed .

covaithe

Explorer
Should we adopt the text of the charter as in this post, as the official rules of this living world?

Vote "Yes" if you think that these rules are good enough to adopt for now, with the understanding that they will be revised and updated by means of proposals as time goes by.

Vote "No" if you think that we need to step back and discuss this all a bit more before adopting these rules.

This poll is open to anyone who has submitted a character.

garyh

First Post
So... it doesn't look like there's going to be much debate on this topic. :) 10-0 in favor as of this writing, and this is the first comment in two days.

Edit: Just a thought, but maybe DM's could include a link to this poll in their adventures, in case their players haven't noticed it? I'm going to go do that now in the Necromancer's Skull.

Velmont

First Post
I still find the DM credit too generous, but I seem in the minority about that point. Except that, everything seems quite fine.

ukingsken

First Post
While I'm fairly new I think the DM credit is good as is, because even now we have had a hard time finding anything for about 10 of us new players to do. Covaithe is running something quick and easy but as it is I think lowering the DM credit would be counter productive.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I'll be happy to DM something soon, I'm just not as sure with the system as I feel I need to be yet, let me get a little more 4e under the belt and I'll submit a adventure.

garyh

First Post
Well, 19-0 in favor. I'd call that passing with flying colors. :)

I, for one, welcome our new charter overlords!

Halford

First Post
Quoting a certain Simpsons anchor person Garyh? I certainly concur and think we can consider the charter official. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases