The Temple of Lauto

ukingsken

First Post
A balding human man in ink-stained gray robes emerges from the church. He unlocks the glass cover on the notice board and posts a large flyer, which reads as follows:

WANTED for crimes against the church, theft, and heresy, Slardy-Bartfast, Reward 600 GP. Recovery of stolen property may be hazardous, target is inconsequential. Inquire with High Priest Belingras Erigard within.

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk reads the note and grins "This looks like fun." He then walks into the temple to the room mentioned in the note.

[sblock=grakk's stats]
Grakk: Goliath Barbarian: Level 1
Adverse Conditions: None
*Initiative: +2
*Passive Insight 10
*Passive Perception 15
*Senses Normal Vision
*HP 33
*Bloodied 16 Surge Value 8; Surges Per-Day 13
*AC =16
*Fortitude 16 Reflex 13 Will 11 Speed 6
*action Points:1
*basic attack: Greatswor: To Hit: +7: Damage 1d10+6
*Powers
At will: Recuporating Strike, Devastating Strike
Encounter: Avalanche Strike, Stone's Endurance
Daily Standard: Bloodhunt Rage
[/sblock]

Last edited:

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Vrrsk't arrives at the temple, reads the notice board and heads into the temple in search of High Priest Belingras Erigard...

[sblock=OOC]
Kinda busy this morning, so not much RP, but I wanted to make sure and get in on this.
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
After a long and meandering route across Daunton a disheveled and dirty dwarf arrived before the lavish edifice of the Temple of Lauto. He stopped in front of the notice board and peered at it.

Yes...yes...

Looking up, he studied the richly ornamented entryway from the street. He paced back and forth, a look of intense concentration furrowing the immensely heavy brow that hung over his face. Frowning, he scratched his shaggy beard agitatedly. Finally with an uncertain step, almost as if he was unwilling to approach, he ascended the stairway to the great doors that marked the threshold to the temple of the lord of the dead. This was one portal he did not dare leave Her warding mark upon. Once he passed through those doors his steps grew stronger and more determined. With the steady thunk of his staff against the marble of the floor he began his winding search for the High Priest.

RedBeardJim

First Post
Morvannon arrives at the temple and reads over the flyer. *Hmm, stolen property again. Seems to be a common problem here.* As he enters the building, he spots a familiar figure walking ahead of him and quickens his steps to catch up. "Magnus, good to see you again. Are you looking for the high priest as well?"

[sblock="Mini stat"]Morvannon Rinael - Level 1 Half-Elf Warlock
Passive Perception:11, Passive Insight:18, Initiative:+0 Senses: Low-light
AC:15, Fortitude:12, Reflex:14, Will:15 -- Speed:6, Size: Medium
HP: 27/27, Bloodied 13, Surge Value 6, Surges left 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Eyebite
Warlock's Curse (minor)
Misty Step (Warlock Pact Boon)

Witchfire
Scorching Burst (Dilettante power)

Curse of the Dark Dream[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Grakk's wanders around the temple trying to find his way. "Where the heck am I going!" A nearby priest glares at him and tells him to be quiet. "Oh...sorry." He turns and sees an elf and a dwarf having a conversation. This causes him to chuckle. "Hmmm...I never would have thought..." He then realizes that they may know where to go to inquire about the job. He heads towards them and introduces himself. "Hello you two. I am Grakk. I'm looking for the place to go for the to hear about the job. Are you two interested also?" After asking the question he bumps the top of his head on the ceiling. His face begins to turn red, but after taking a few deep breaths, he relaxes and states. "Why are the ceilings so low here?"

[sblock=Grakk's Stats]
Grakk: Goliath Barbarian: Level 1
Adverse Conditions: None
Initiative: +2
Passive Insight: 10
Passive Perception: 15
Senses Normal: Vision
HP 33, Bloodied 16
Surge Value 8; Surges Per-Day 13
AC =16
Fortitude 16 Reflex 13 Will 11 Speed 6
action Points:1
second wind: Not Used
basic attack: Greatsword: To Hit: +7: Damage 1d10+6
Powers
At will: Recuporating Strike, Devastating Strike
Encounter: Avalanche Strike, Stone's Endurance
Daily Standard: Bloodhunt Rage
[/sblock]

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
As each of you wander down the main hallway, a small halfling wearing a very elaborate uniform complete with frills, buttons, and a fine set of shoes waves you over and gestures down a corridor at the back of the atrium.

Ze High Priest Avaits you in ze vault! He gestures emphatically over his shoulder, maintaining a perfectly rigid posture.

Go in, do nuszing, say nuszing unless spoken to, and by Lauto, keep ze dirty, filthzy hands to yourselves lest you be ze next bill posted on ze boardz!

He then refuses to speak any further, merely shooing any stragglers along.

Brain

First Post
Vixo arrives and follows the instructions, going in to meet the high priest.

[sblock=Stat Block]
Vixo - Male Kobold Rogue 2
Passive Perception:17, Passive Insight:12, Senses: Normal
AC:17, Fortitude:14, Reflex:17, Will:12 -- Speed:6, Size: Small
HP: 33/33, Bloodied 16, Surge Value 8, Surges left 9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Current status effects: none
Powers -
Shifty (Minor action shift 1) [Kobold Racial]
Deft Strike [Rogue 1]
Riposte Strike [Rogue 1]

Dazing Strike[Rogue 1]
Multiclass Fighter Power [Student of the Sword Feat]

Blinding Barrage [Rogue 1]
Sneak in the Attack [Rogue 2]
[/sblock]

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Vrrsk't notices that this group is very similar to the folks he just worked with, minus the annoyingly rhyming elf. The big guy with the sword seems like a much more suitable replacement.

"Magnus, Morvannon... I look forward to working with you again; hopefully none will escape our grasp this time. I thought I saw Kamotz around here somewhere. Have you seen him?"

The ridiculous halfling interrupts their conversation, and Vrrsk't dutifully shuffles into the vault, merely nodding acknowledgements to the goliath and the kobold...

[sblock=OOC]
I've been wondering about the rules on between-adventure time. Are we assumed to get an extended rest between adventures? The only thing I'm looking for right now is my action point back, but I can imagine wanting to refresh healing surges and such in the future.
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases