The Temple of Lauto

dimsdale

First Post
Vrrsk't notices that this group is very similar to the folks he just worked with, minus the annoyingly rhyming elf. The big guy with the sword seems like a much more suitable replacement.

[sblock=OOC Roadtoad]
lol

You'll get no annoying rhyming from Grakk, only carnage and occational shouting when someone or something makes him mad. :)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz walks in, late, but in new robes. The shifting shades of grey never really form lines and make the shifter a bit of a blur in the shadows. Nodding to his companions in ring recovery, the shaggy cleric takes his place.

[sblock=OOC]
Going to update the character sheet and stat block this evening. Will be buying camouflaged clothing and some other items. [/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
Excellent, excellent, those two layabouts must have done something. The priest explains as the group shuffles into his chambers one by one.

Belingras is an elf unlike any you have ever seen. His features show clearly the ravages of age, marking him as one of the oldest people you've ever seen. Sitting at a well appointed maple desk, he steeples his fingers, leaning forward.

Well now that you're all here we can get this underway. You are all here in answer to the bill I posted just this last bell? If not quickly clear out, otherwise I can give you the details and you can be on your way.

Reaching into his desk he pulls out 6 bags one after another that clink with a satisfying thunk as he drops them on his desk.

dimsdale

First Post

Reaching into his desk he pulls out 6 bags one after another that clink with a satisfying thunk as he drops them on his desk.

Grakk looks down on the table and then reaches over to grab one, but thinks better of it and moves his hand back. He looks up "What's in the bags priest? And how is the contents of the bags tied into our job? He waits for a response.

[sblock=Grakk's Stats]
Grakk: Goliath Barbarian: Level 1
Adverse Conditions: None
Initiative: +2
Passive Insight 10
Passive Perception 15
Senses Normal Vision
HP 33
Bloodied 16 Surge Value 8; Surges Per-Day 13
AC =16
Fortitude 16 Reflex 13 Will 11 Speed 6
action Points:1
second wind: 1
basic attack: Greatsword: To Hit: +7: Damage 1d10+6
Powers
At will: Recuporating Strike, Devastating Strike
Encounter: Avalanche Strike, Stone's Endurance
Daily Standard: Bloodhunt Rage
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Oni

First Post
At the sound of the half-elf's voice, Magnus had turned, muttering.

The priest...the priest...yes...

Looking up at him, the dwarf addressed Morvannon with a dark look on his face, and much more directly and succinctly than might have been expected.

Yes...I must find the High Priest...

As more people joined them, Magnus sunk into quiet seemingly more interested in the surroundings than them. His eyes shifting back and forth, searching the temple. He did manage a dirty scowl for the halfling though. Still he followed the others into the room, absent his normal prattling and muttering.

Now he simply waited for the high priest to continue on.

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
The bags my slow fellow contain your payment. However it seems my subordinates were a little zealous in their recruiting. In that case. The priest produces a seventh bag and sets it next to the others. Sweeping four of the bags towards him, he gestures and the other three slide across the table to you.

This is part of your payment in advance. 300 GP exactly. Upon successful completion the other 400 is yours. If you think about dissappearing with the churches money you will quickly find yourselves on the next bill. Looking to see that each of you understands Belingras continues.

One of our underpriests has stolen a temple artifact. He was sent into the Mausoleum to renew the wards that prevent the dead from being raised as undead. However it has come to my attention that he also removed several other artifacts from the vault, and my divinations have revealed that he intends to do the opposite. Instead of renewing the wards he intends to pervert them and raise an entire ward of the Mausoleum as undead and assault the city and wards in other sectors. Understandably this compromises the city and the reputation of the church. For that reason you are all sworn to secrecy about the exact nature of this job. All I require is that you retrieve the artifact and punish the underpriest. Beyond that leave the tombs untouched and do as you will with the other artifacts he has taken. Any questions?

RedBeardJim

First Post
*hmmph. he doesn't sound like any fun at all*
*Who, this one here, or the one he's sending us after?*
*yes*

Morvannon clears his throat. "Erm, a couple of questions. Where is this Mausoleum, and, well, how high is this underpriest in the Church's hierarchy? I mean to say, how much of a fight is he liable to be able to put up?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases