The Temple of Lauto

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz restrains the urge to chat with Vrrsk't, *I'll have to speak with him about our culture later,* he thinks, following along through the temple. The shaggy humanoid could no longer resist, he had to use this moment with the High Priest to it's most, High Priest, I'd like to use this task to prove my worth to the Temple of Lauto... Also, I am in Daunton without a home, may I take up permanent residency, upon the successful completion of this task, within the Temple? I know it is much to ask, however I feel this is the only place I may rest. Kamotz keeps pace, maintaining that same formal posture even through the urgent plea to the High Priest.

Oni

First Post
Magnus sinks back into silence, content follow where he is led. Only when Kamotz made his request of the high priest did he stir from his thoughts long enough to give the shifter a funny look before sinking back to quiet introspection.

ukingsken

First Post
As Belingras leads you through a winding series of corridors, the church begins to seem much larger then it appears and you wonder whether its a trick or if there is something more mystical at work.

After several minutes you descend a long set of steps and come to a large ironbound door nearly 10 feet tall. This is the entrance to the Maoseleum.

This is the entrance, proceed down this corridor past the first 10 intersections, take a right turn and then your next left. My divinations show Slardy is in the tomb at the end of that corridor. Go quickly, he may have already begun the ritual.

CaBaNa

First Post
An indignant Halfling comes out of the opulent Temple of Lauto, step-stool in one hand, letter in the other.

With sharp, quick movements, the halfling snaps the stool into standing position, a sharp click sounds as the legs lock into place. Sure footed steps bring the elevation of the minute clerk up to reaching distance of the public notice board.

He pulls a hammer and nail from his robe, tap-tap-tapping the nail, through the letter and into the board behind.

Vell, zat iz zat. he says, breaking down the step-stool in one smooth motion, and entering the Temple again.

Independent Contractor Wanted!

*Must be discreet.
*Inherent bodily risk.
*Well paying!
*Inquire within.

[sblock=OOC]

This is an adventure call for up to six level 1-3 characters, it is designed to be hard difficulty for six 1st level characters.

This is my first PbP DM experience, though I've DM'd many times before.

I'd like for everyone to post once per day, but I understand that RL sometimes gets in the way of that. I'll normally PM before NPCing any PC. If there is no reply to the PM for 24 hours I'll NPC the character. (Using only at-wills, or assisting if a skill challenge.)

This will be a short to mid-length adventure.

Init will be rolled by me to speed up the process. Monsters will get one init roll, and any PC that beats it will go before them in the first round. After the first round, init will be monsters then PC's. The PC's turn will go in the order of posting. (If you want to delay until after X you MUST indicate OOC that you are delaying until after X.)

Effects that last TENT will be interpreted loosely.

Speaking of which, I'm loose on rules. Fun is most important, so if you aren't having fun for any reason please PM me ASAP. I'll do my best to accommodate in any reasonable way possible!

Looking forward to adventure!

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc to CaBaNa]Papolstaanas is interested (Kobold Warden 1), but he would like to adventure with Kaeysari, and there are plenty of first characters around, so if there doesn't end up being room for them both he'll wait for the next plot hook to come along.[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
[sblock=ooc to CaBaNa]Papolstaanas is interested (Kobold Warden 1), but he would like to adventure with Kaeysari, and there are plenty of first characters around, so if there doesn't end up being room for them both he'll wait for the next plot hook to come along.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc to CaBaNa]Confirming this. Kaeysari (Shifter Fighter 1) is interested in sticking with Papolstaanas.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Rocco, bored with all the cheerful faces around him and having told his story goes to stretch his legs and notices the notice.
"Hrumph! I just might get a look. Waiting around for that eladrin will get me pennyless if I continue with it. And here be undead to smite. HA!"

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Jynxx looks at the sign, reading it four times before he comments. He enters the Temple, "My name is Jynxx, although many call me Lucky. I would offer my services if you will have me."

[sblock=CaBaNa]

Jynxx is a Kalashar Bard (leader). He's not yet approved. Has been submitted though... twice. lol [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases