The Temple of Lauto

LadyLaw

First Post
"We're told to wait." states one of two statues present. Only eyes move to track little creature and even that is hard to say with uniform color of deva eyes.

[sblock=ooc]Did everyone follow Az down the hall? She did move off to the waiting room, but I didn't see anyone else indicate that they had moved, only that they'd wait. I've been assuming that she's in a different locale as a result, so refraining from speaking, but if we're all together...[/sblock]

OOC: I think we all moved since waiting implied waiting in the room designated by that acolyte.

Amused at pseudo-secret whispering, Cyr turns toward the pair. He starts somewhat stern, just to see the reaction, but soon he is lost in the lecture of history.
"We are angels, kobold. You may speak to us directly. Each one of us choose to be bound to mortal plane in mortal shell to better enjoy its changeability and infinite variations of the same. We are immortal, insofar we'll be reborn when this body fails. It can happen now or in hundred years.

Now with that little bit of history over, I am Cyr Iannes, invoker of The Sky Lord. What is your name?"

Last edited:

LadyLaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Ahh. See, I assumed you had stayed since it sounded like Jynxx was trying to get more information out of the acolyte. I guess I just have to get used to the PbP thing. The way I read Mew's comments it seemed like they had come in after we all decided to wait and were in the entryway (and saw the others who had stayed there) and we were split between the entryway and the waiting room, so Az wouldn't hear them because Az wasn't in the entryway. I'm now just confused about all this. Sorry.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=Waiting]
I was thinking we're closer to entrance as nobody indicated that he goes except for Azryah. And reading carefuly, one can surmise Cyr followed since MetaVoid describes two statues and obviously assumes we're all there.
[/sblock]

"Meh! Wait, wait! You need help, you don't let your helpers wait! C'mon Lucky, let's get this sorted out, let that poor fellow to his chores. We go and see big honcho!"
With that Rockslide stomps down the corridor and looks like he'll knock (well, actualy booms) on the door of the office, but then he turns
"Are you coming?"

That short pause seems to give him some sense, looking at two devas waiting.

"They should know...being what they are...I can wait a little while, better then in the tavern...*rumble rumble*"
The rest is lost into mutterings and head shaking. Finally, he stops and freezes, much like devas. He lasts in that position for whole minute before stomping around the waiting room again.

Mezegis

First Post
Chaku, not being of religious affiliation or very experienced in proper ettiquette, quietly follows the group (presumably) as they follow after Azryah toward the waiting room and the eventual meeting with the High Priest Belingras.

[sblock=OOC]I was confused as well, so hopefully with everyone going to the waiting room, we can all be together and my poor int 8 brain can stop hurting.[/sblock]

LadyLaw

First Post
Azryah watches Rockslide stomping around in amusement, although her face shows no emotion. After a moment, she inquires:

"Was there more trouble in the lobby? It did seem like things were tense, but I didn't hear any sounds of danger yet."

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=Waiting]
I was thinking we're closer to entrance as nobody indicated that he goes except for Azryah. And reading carefuly, one can surmise Cyr followed since MetaVoid describes two statues and obviously assumes we're all there.
[/sblock]

"Meh! Wait, wait! You need help, you don't let your helpers wait! C'mon Lucky, let's get this sorted out, let that poor fellow to his chores. We go and see big honcho!"

Jynxx nods, "Chores must be done even in a state of near panic."

The bards walks quietly down toward the waiting room, pondering why, since all of the holy men seemed nervous, did they care about chores?

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I didn't even think about separate rooms, so I'll just assume we're in the same place I guess :)[/sblock]

"We are angels, kobold. You may speak to us directly. Each one of us choose to be bound to mortal plane in mortal shell to better enjoy its changeability and infinite variations of the same. We are immortal, insofar we'll be reborn when this body fails. It can happen now or in hundred years.

Now with that little bit of history over, I am Cyr Iannes, invoker of The Storm Lord. What is your name?"

Somewhat mortified about being overheard (he really was trying not to be, this time) Papolstaanas answers Cyr in a mumble. "Papolstaanas. Um, from Bacarte." He then shuts his mouth, apparently without any intention of opening it again. He takes his oversized backpack off and climbs up on one of the chairs to sit with his feet dangling.

Remove ads