The Long Arm of Lauto 1: Algarezh Hoofchew

balth

First Post
Balth scans the windows that look down on the street, trying to find any lookouts. He slowly and carefully makes his way around the building, trying to find any information he can relay to the others.

[sblock=rolls]
Perception +11 (1d20 11=28)
Stealth +10 (1d20 10=17)
[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]
Just then, Barth and Merenwen emerge from their alley with a surly urchin firmly restrained.

My friends tend to do this all the time. Everybody gets one. :erm:
私はん異本銀じゃないですよ!w〜 Balth ;) Otherwise, I sound like a root beer with a lisp. :D[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]
My friends tend to do this all the time. Everybody gets one. :erm:

Oops. :eek:

In other news, I read your post several times before realizing that "My friends tend to do this all the time. Everybody gets one," did not refer to "emerge from their alley with a surly urchin firmly restrained." The imagination runs wild. :confused:
[/sblock]

Dawn Raven

First Post
The area looked quiet and no guards were apparent. If anything, Les was certain that Hoofchew had no idea he was about to be ambushed. She watches Balth move out and shakes her head, not even a word to the others first. He'd have to be watched. She glances to Raiyek and then to Kilbeth and Merenwen. The gith points to both of them and then motions towards Balth. You two are sneaky, no? The three of you should scout ahead. If you find good sniping positions, take them up. Send Kilbeth back with news of what you see. It'd be nice to know how many of these orcs we're looking at.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
While trying to stay out of sight with the rest of those who aren't out scouting, Raiyek tries to keep an eye out for any possible trouble for the scouting party. Despite not being able to move around, he finds a good location where a hole in the wall of one of the buildings near Hoofchew's lair affords him a rather good view. Any suspicious activity he sees he relays to the rest of those waiting.

"So do either of you wizards have any useful spells we might want to use before we strike? I think now would be the time." he asks Cross and Vashik.

[sblock=ooc]Perception: 1d20+10=25.
In case Covaithe deems it necessary - Stealth: 1d20-2=14.[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
kruk scans the area as well looking for any possible trouble that may take place against the scouting party

[sblock=roll]
Roll Lookup perception roll = 16
[/sblock]

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
Vashik looks around at his companions and mutters to himself.

Skulking is not the work of wizards. Let me know when you require my skills.

SeaPainter

First Post
While trying to stay out of sight with the rest of those who aren't out scouting, Raiyek tries to keep an eye out for any possible trouble for the scouting party. Despite not being able to move around, he finds a good location where a hole in the wall of one of the buildings near Hoofchew's lair affords him a rather good view. Any suspicious activity he sees he relays to the rest of those waiting.

"So do either of you wizards have any useful spells we might want to use before we strike? I think now would be the time." he asks Cross and Vashik.

[sblock=ooc]Perception: 1d20+10=25.
In case Covaithe deems it necessary - Stealth: 1d20-2=14.[/sblock]

Cross muses aloud, "Well, Sir Knight... I do recall a ritual, with which I could prepare a room or area so no sound would escape. I suppose if the tacticians find a spot for an ambush, I could insulate it against sound... though that could be a double-edged sword."

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"I don't know if that is such a good idea or not, it could lead us into a ambush ourselves. But it could work to our advantage. I'm not experienced with magic, my grandfather never cared for it. What do the rest of you think?"

Dawn Raven

First Post
Les watches the scouts go ahead and nods to herself. Hopefully they won't be noticed. If they were, this would be much messier than it had to be. She found it hard to trust three people she had only met but a few hours ago. However, there was nothing she could do about it. The gith turns to the conversation at hand and moves up to the others.

"Then I hope you are not the same as your grandfather. Using whatever tools are on hand is key to victory. Silence could be very useful, but we must wait to see what the place looks like before hand. It will not prove very useful to eliminate sound if they can all see one another anyway."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases