The Long Arm of Lauto 1: Algarezh Hoofchew

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=save]Just for when it comes up Save Vs Poison (1d20+1=2) Wow Vashik is not destined to pass saving throws [/sblock]

Vashik winces as the poison continues to burn fire through his veins. Looking up he notices the sniper has left himself exposed and grins wickedly.

You stupid, elf loving, offal eating orc! I'm going to show you the meaning of pain!

As vashik screams his frustration he takes a step back from Hoofchew, and unleashes a flurry of magic, first firing another volley of magic missles screaming through the air, and then swirling his hands in ever widening circles forms a shimmering sphere of red tinged force and flings it upward towards the sniper.

[sblock=Actions]Shift to W14
Magic Missle Attack & Damage (1d20+5=7, 2d4+5=9)
Spends an action point
Force Orb Attack & Damage (1d20+5=19, 2d8+5=10)[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]This is invisible castle punishing me for having such good rolls earlier in the fight. Also this is Vashik's rage getting the better of him lol [/sblock]

Brutoni

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I'm terribly sorry guys, i was in scotland over new year and in the end i didnt have internet connection. That and i have exams untill the 20th. However i'll be around for an hour or so each day now. As Merenwen has acted in this round i can jump back in next round if that makes things easier for you? Once again sorry for not being around... and for Merenwen's awful firesupport from what i have read.[/sblock]

Dawn Raven

First Post
[sblock]
Welcome back Brutoni! Make some orcs bleed, we need it T_T.

*brilliant idea* Oh..Oh..by the way, uhm...how high up is that second floor and the opening? And do any of our melee'ers want to really mess around with that sniper? I can totally make people fly o.o
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
[sblock]
Welcome back Brutoni! Make some orcs bleed, we need it T_T.

*brilliant idea* Oh..Oh..by the way, uhm...how high up is that second floor and the opening? And do any of our melee'ers want to really mess around with that sniper? I can totally make people fly o.o
[/sblock]
Oooh, that's a good idea! I would venture that it should be someone with a high Perception - the scouts didn't notice the sniper when they were checking the place out at first, so it can probably hide well. With that in mind ... any of our rangers (Kilbeth, Meren, or Balth)should be able to mess it up something fierce. At range the best it can do is 6 damage/round, but I don't know if it's any good up close. I would like to see the look on that orc's face when someone comes flying (literally) up to the 2nd floor with the intent to end him ;):devil:
[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: Brutoni: Welcome back. :)

Dawn Raven: The second floor is 15' above the first.

ukingsken: A couple of problems with Vashik's action. First, he starts prone, since he was recently unconscious. It costs a move action to stand up (but does not provoke). If he wanted to get up, shift, and attack, he would need to spend an AP to do so, since that's 2 move actions and a standard. He can attack twice by remaining prone for his attacks, but I don't recommend it, since that imposes a penalty to the attack, and they would provoke OAs. Well, one of them would. And finally, I also need a save from you against the -4 AC penalty.

Brutoni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Merenwen has a speed of 7 and +10 on acrobatics, i'm relatively new to 4th edition D&D but if she does a running leap... perhaps using someone as a boost who has high strength the mage can catch her in the air and get her up to the top. With twin strike and nimble strike she should be capable enough of engaging the orc.[/sblock]

Dawn Raven

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Well with a move of seven you can get up there easily! The power lets me use my move action to give someone (or myself) their movement in Fly for one round. I essentially pick you up with my mind and hurl you on the roof XD

I'll do this next time my turn comes around, Brutoni ^^
[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry bout that covaithe I toally forgot that I would be prone. It's your call, I can either scrap my entire set of rolled actions and reroll or I'll stand up as a move action then shift. Whatever works better for you. Since my preference is to shift I would prefer to stand and shift myself.[/sblock]

[sblock=Save]Save Vs -4 AC (1d20+1=14)[/sblock]

Remove ads