The Long Arm of Lauto 1: Algarezh Hoofchew

dimsdale

First Post
"Well, it won't do to let Kruk get the reward for all this work himself! Let's return to the Temple now I suppose." Les will motion for Vashik and the others before following Kruk outside.

OOC: Uh...that was not my intent. You are more than welcome to continue dancing with the red boots if you wish. I thought all of our work was done there.

Kruk follows the others into the room with the priest.

covaithe

Explorer
The priest studies Larinza for a moment without apparent emotion, then answers, not unkindly. "I'm afraid that sort of question isn't my department. I'll refer you to the Rituals department on the third floor, but before you go, I'll warn you. Our god is usually willing to make deals, and for the right price you can get the answer to a great many questions from him. But his price is not cheap, and as you are in a position to know, he always gets his payment in the end. I am not an expert, but I don't think your share of this reward will buy you the answers you seek."

[sblock=ooc]I hope you're not too disappointed, but I don't propose to resolve the fates of Larinza's parents at this time. It certainly does seem like a good adventure hook, though.[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock="ooc"]No, not disappointed, but seeing as it's her goal, She simply can't not ask."[/sblock]

"Thank you sir. Then as soon as I get my share of the gold I will be off to the 3rd floor to ask their price. I hope I see all of you again sometime. It was good working with you."

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
OOC: Uh...that was not my intent. You are more than welcome to continue dancing with the red boots if you wish. I thought all of our work was done there.

Kruk follows the others into the room with the priest.
I'm pretty sure Les was just joking. No worries. :)[/sblock]Raiyek takes the sack of gold with another bow. "Thank you, priest. May it be long until you reach your master's domain."

Their business with the temple concluded, Raiyek turns to his companions. "Is this when we sell the loot and split the cash, then?" he says with a grin. "I'm satisfied with this amulet, the rest of you can divide the money as you wish." With that, he tosses the bag of gold to Les.
[sblock=Loot!]To Covaithe: Would I be right in assuming that we can sell the mundane gear of the orcs for 20% of market price? Just making sure before we split the cash. Once again, thank you for a very enjoyable little adventure!

Assuming that we can sell the orcs' equipment for 20% of market value, and that no one wants to keep any of it, that leaves a total of 528gp to split.

Now, the question is, how do we want to deal with Kilbeth and Raiyek's magic items? If we count the value of the items as part of the pot, then neither of them get any of the gold (even if we count them at 20% market price). That's fine with me (which is why Raiyek gave up his share), but I can't speak for LRC.

If Kilbeth and Raiyek don't get a share of the gold, then 528/7 = 75.43gp (deal with that however you want :p).
Just for fun, 528/8 = 66gp; and 528/9 = 58.67gp.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk thanks Les as she gives him his share of the gold (whatever it ends up being depending on whether or not K decides to take a share of the money) and then states "You all have a place in my heart...I'll go to battle along your side anytime."

Kruk then leaves the temple.

Brutoni

First Post
Merenwen followed the others, like Balth she had been wary of the redboots, although they had seemed decent enough. Standing in the Temple she had not really been listening to the conversation when she heard Larinza's questions. Slowly she studied the warlord, so she was looking for her parents. That was a hunt that the wood elf could understand, she had never known he parents and her foster parent had always been gaurded about sharing such knowledge. It was one of the primary reasons she was here... Besides attempting to locate knowledge about her mysterious father. Pursing her lips she decided that while she would be unlikely to gain such knowledge from this amount of gold she may as well enquire about it.
"Larinza, if you would tolerate my presence i too seek information about one who may have passed into the void. I would join you in asking about this price." Merenwen paused before continuing onwards. "Unless you seek solitude of mind and body?"

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"No, I would not mind at all, we've had our differences but it would be nice to have someone there with me." Larinza looks down at the floor for a moment. She thinks to herself, "If they are dead, who, If they are alive, Where, So many questions." Visions of her childhood home in flames haunt her. "Whatever answer I get will only seem to raise more questions. And I really just don't know what I will do from here." She steadies herself pulling her thoughts together. She gathers up her share of the gold. And heads off to the 3rd floor. "Thank you, all."

[sblock="ooc"]Thank you everyone been great fun. Thank you Cov, how much is the split anyways? did we decide?"[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases