Hero's Handbook:Dragonborn - Anyone have it?

Filcher

First Post
I bought the PDF, and will likely buy the print version once my store gets it in stock. What I've read so far has been excellent and I hope to put up a review in a week or so once we put some of the new dragonborn flavor and rules through the paces.

Your player is running a paladin? The definitely take a look at it.

Jack99

Adventurer
It's awesome. See my blog for more details. But I know that I will be buying the book, even though I already have the PDF.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
So far I've only skimmed it. It looks good on first skim, but I'll be reading the pdf over the holidays. I'm giving it as a gift to one of my players (who has been laid off, and could use some cheer, as minor as a new book is).

Filcher

First Post
It's awesome. See my blog for more details. But I know that I will be buying the book, even though I already have the PDF.

Read Jack99's blog for the first time. Awesome stuff. (And probably a far better review than I could have done.) You should be posting those to the review section!

Edit: Still poking through your blog. Migod, Jack ... you have THE most thorough 4E collection ever. Are you going to try to get everything?

Last edited:

Jack99

Adventurer
Read Jack99's blog for the first time. Awesome stuff. (And probably a far better review than I could have done.) You should be posting those to the review section!

Edit: Still poking through your blog. Migod, Jack ... you have THE most thorough 4E collection ever. Are you going to try to get everything?

Thanks. And no, I am not trying to buy everything :). There is already a few publishers that have been put on a no-more-buy list, but otherwise, I just buy what sounds interesting :)

Regarding the reviews, I haven't posted them there, because tbh, I feel they are way too short to be considered real reviews, compared to the very comprehensive reviews that are usually posted here on Enworld.

Cheers

Filcher

First Post
Your reviews are shorter, but this is balanced out by the clear fact that you have read nearly everything produced, to date, for 4E. That's an insanely wide lens, and it gives your voice more weight, in my opinion.

Plus, you make it clear you don't like everything, and what a product's flaws are.

I'm buying a few products based solely on your critical reviews.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases