Power cards downloads

DennisB

First Post
BY ORDER OF ENWORLD, THE DECKS HAVE BEEN DELETED!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is for downloading power cards. Siberys and myself have spent a long time getting this started. the decks will be updated constantly as new powers are released so check back a lot. first of all, you need to download the MSE2 base program at this location.

Download | Magic Set Editor

Then make sure you download the template below to read the cards. and to install the template for those who don't know how just follow the steps below:

1) unzip the files
2) cut the files in the file
3) open you're C:drive
4) open the programs file
5) open the magic set editor 2 file
6) open the data file
7) paste

After that all you have to do is get any deck you want and enjoy. When you print the cards, for those who don't know, it prints up 8 cards on one sheet and will fit into any standard card sleeve.

There is 3 sections to download:
Chapter 1: Race and Class Powers downloads
Chapter 2: Magic Items Downloads
Chapter 3: Monsters and all other decks and Downloads

646.jpg

Chapter 1:
Race and Class Powers downloads:

Here is a preview of the power cards:

AbruptSkirmish.jpg

Update Notes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a new and final template!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Download first.
There will be no more powers added to the decks until mid march when the players handbook is released because there is no more major rules books released until then. That's when I will add the inserts from the dragon magazines issues 370, 371, 372, 373 as well. I will be concentrating on the monsters and magic items until then.

Last edited:

DennisB

First Post
650.jpg

Chapter 2:
Magic Items Downloads

Here is a preview of the cards

DwarvenArmor.jpg

Here is the items from the players handbook. the armor has items from the adventurers vault and the other decks will be completed soon.

Deck Update:
January 4th 2009 @ 12:19AM
Wands V2 is now ready. Changes in this deck is:
1) The items from Adventurers Vault are now included.

Last edited:

DennisB

First Post
496.jpg

Chapter 3:
Monsters and all other decks and Downloads

Here is a preview of the feats and monster decks..

FleetnessofMielikki.jpg

HARAEVOR.jpg

Monster cards updates: January 6th 2009 @ 5:30PM
1) All monster between Abbolith and Cyclops in the monster manual as well as all 1st - 2nd level monsters with background are in the deck.

Attachments

• Initiative Cards v1.zip
    787 bytes · Views: 396
  • Fully Writeable Character Sheet in PDF.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 374
Last edited:

disarray2

First Post
I would suggest adding a picture to your thread. I downloaded the set twice to check them out because I had forgotten which was yours.

DennisB

First Post
How do i do that?:)

Also, after january 1st, the template is going to be reloaded because of a slight change i have made to it as well as the decks. and I swear, this is the last time.

Last edited:

DennisB

First Post
It's January 1st:eek: and as i promised, here is all the decks so far, I hope everyone enjoys them and if you would like to give me you're input on the decks, feel free..

On another note:
I am asking for 1 person to help me with the monster cards, it is going to take me forever, by the time i get done the players handbook 2 will be released. lol
So if you're interested in helping, please let me know.

I hope everyone has a great 2;):cool:9

DennisB

First Post
Some monsters are long as hell, thats why i decided to make 2 cards for the long stats monsters, like the beholder and astral dreadnought. But in the case of the beholder, I might have to use 3 cards. but like i said, it is a work in the making. and thanks for the input.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases