Power cards downloads

Bayuer

First Post
Well Standar and move action icons are diffrent etc. Thats why I'm asking if you could add them all. I don't like all current icons. I will just replace them I think and the problem will be solved.

DennisB

First Post
Like I said, I did not create the program, however. I can fix it if you show and tell me what Icon is what, He may of made a mistake. And I have yet to play 4E (Lack of players in my area)

VikingChris

Explorer
Hi Dennis,

Thanks to you and everybody working so hard on these for all of your time. I have downloaded the style and I really like it. But I'm unable to get the write in boxes to show up on the power cards. Only on the item cards. Any advice you can offer?

DennisB

First Post
You downloaded the template but you need to download the deck you want. Also, this template is going to be obsolete march 1st. I have a completely new template going to be released then, We are just working out the bugs and getting a few decks put together, This template is going to be great. It is going to be the basic colors as shown in an earlier post as well in the same program we are incorporating the monster template shown i the monster download section. So now you wont have to download 2 different templates and use more memory, now you just download 1 template and it is going to have 2.

So far we are on track for the March 1st release, but like I said, there is still a few bugs to work out. Thindaraiel has been working hard to get it running good. Give him big time props

Nebulorum

First Post
I like the new card layout above, but I wonder if they will print ok on mono-chrome printer. I have a simple black and white laser printer. The older cards (the one with a colored bar on top) where great on my printer. Is there a way to make tem gray scale? I'm no MSE guru.

Also is there a way to change the layout to the older one?

As a comment the red card with black Icons don't look very nice on the screen or black&white print.

Nebulorum

DennisB

First Post
Well Nebulorum, There is a solution to that little printing Problem, Under the style section on the top of UCS, there is some options on the right side, if you click the card colors and put the cards that you want to print to black and white then you're printer should do OK with printing it up to a full vibrent black and white pixels. We are still looking into haveing printer friendly options but it is taking a lot longer than we antisipated, but it will be done soon (I Hope)..

Now you're coment, I do not quite understand what you were talking about with thered cards, Could you eleabrate on that subject?

Bayuer

First Post
I went to UCS site. Downloaded all templates and yours don't work... Ehh. That what it gives to me.

Parametr field1: card has no member 'classification'

in function combined_editor

Bayuer

First Post
I went to UCS site. Downloaded all templates and yours don't work... Ehh. That what it gives to me.

in function combined_editor

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases