Power cards downloads

SBalrog

First Post
Actually, when it comes to NPC's I'd like one card with a picture, description, and location only which I could hand out to the players. Then they could use the free space (if any) to add their notes.

Preferable on a card with only the header (without the level and XP info), an the rest of the card with a uniform background, this means: remove the stat area (defenses and HP), the top (initiative, speed, senses), and the bottom (alignment, languages, etc).

The same card (with different colors) could be used for handing out information about places (cities, towns, villages, hamlets, buildings etc), handouts (rumors, notes, history), quest info, and more.

Maybe it should be a separate card set or something.

DennisB

First Post
Download and install this file. It is a magic card but it is full text with 2 lines on the top and the rest is for text.

Attachments

• magic-new-fulltext.zip
    661.2 KB · Views: 123

DennisB

First Post
I do want to add the stat boxes but like i said, sibery does not want to add the box section to the cards and yes , i like grandpa's decks as well but it does not print right. thats why i don't use them.

Dracorat

First Post
edit:

I misuderstood the challenge I think.

Let me just ask this then.

Is it possible to use the data you have entered but apply a different card design to it so I can have a custom look to my cards?

i like grandpa's decks as well but it does not print right. thats why i don't use them.

Maybe it is a different computer setup issue... I printed out grandpa's cards (after reading the readme) with no problems. I print them on normal paper and slip them into playing card sleeves. Do you not use them because they are not index card sized?

thundershot

Adventurer
Everything's looking great... I wish I had time to help with the monsters, or I would. Between working full time and a 10 month old son, there's no much time for anything.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks
Chris

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases