Power cards downloads

DennisB

First Post
Sorry I have not been keeping up with the monsters for the last few days but been working on something major. and i feel like everyone is going to love it.

DennisB

First Post
Ok, Starting Sunday March 1st 2009 There is going to be a new template for downloading. This template is more player friendly. I like the other template, however, this template was the template I wanted to use first but could not find anyone to edit the template. Now the template is done, at least v1 is done, there will be upgrades to improve upon this template, by the time we finish it, there will be many options. Right now, it has the basic options, (card colors and title fonts for now)

Upcoming options to look forward to that you will have control over is:
1) make the cards full color or black and white with type color borders for
printer friendly usage.
2) more font types to choose from (Right now there is only 3)
3) making the text boxes either writeable or typeable
4) adding the monster template so as to have only one download instead
of 2 diffrent templates.

Here is a preview of the 3 basic cards and if you have any ideas on how to improve the cards feel free to suggest them to me in this thread.

I will release the decks 2 ways 1) By Decks 2) 1 mass download.

CrushingSurge.jpg

BrutalRebuke.jpg

HarriersPloy.jpg

Bayuer

First Post
I think that monster template is already good and you should contiune with the previous, don't expand your new template to do all the things. Template is great. Thx.

About the boxes they have all I need. If I enter the name for them they are created, if I erase thx they dissapear! Just like in andert template. I don't need anything more now:)

Last edited:

DennisB

First Post
I'm sorry, I said that wrong, What i ment is that I am keeping the monster template as is, just when you click on the monster card in the dropdown then the power cards will disappear and the monster cards are going to appear. It is going to be in the same program.

DennisB

First Post
Oh, with that you have to go into style and click yellow and if the item has a power ... well you will figure it out, for magic item styles is in styles section

Bayuer

First Post
OK i got it. One thing or two. Can you make boxes for damage bigger? Thers no room to enter critical value, or just make separate box for it. Second, thers not enough room for keywords. I made my barbarian cards without problems but with one power I have problems couse it didn't shrink text, and all just messed up. Also can you add those icons I was asking before? Or just say how to add them? Addin cards backgrounds pzoch made will be great idee too.

DennisB

First Post
Oops. I gave you the older version. sorry.

Q - Can you make boxes for damage bigger?
A - Sorry, but there is 10 boxes and they fit this way only, sorry. Here is a suggestion, this is what i do if information gets too big put it in the blank section on the bottom or adjust it to have 2 boxes side by side and use both boxes. When we give the option for typeable boxes it is going to be able to shrink to allow for long information.

Q - theirs not enough room for keywords.
A - OK here is the patch for that little glitch. Here is how and where you install it. unzip the file, cut the file and follow the following
1) Open the MSE folder
2) Open the data folder
3) open the 4E-UCS-DennisB.mse-style folder
4) Then paste the patch in there and it will work, the patch also has more font types to choose from.

Q - Also can you add those icons I was asking before
A - I do not remember what Icons you are talking about, can you refresh my memory?

Attachments

• style.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 109

Bayuer

First Post
A - Sorry, but there is 10 boxes and they fit this way only, sorry. Here is a suggestion, this is what i do if information gets too big put it in the blank section on the bottom or adjust it to have 2 boxes side by side and use both boxes. When we give the option for typeable boxes it is going to be able to shrink to allow for long information.
It can be done. Again look at Anders cards. Thers option to choose normal box or large boxe on his card. Used for damage mostly.

A - OK here is the patch for that little glitch.
It helped. Thx.

I do not remember what Icons you are talking about, can you refresh my memory?
Her's the link you can find them.
Icons.rar - FileFront.com

DennisB

First Post
Ok we are looking into the box subject.

As far as the icons, we have them all on there, to show them you need to click the top left big box and the top right little box.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases