Power cards downloads

Khaalis

Adventurer
I would still love to see the new template. The templates cannot be stopped, just the pre-entering of the data. I hope this doesn't stop your work on the template. I've already got most of my data up to the PHB2 entered, and I can add that info as I need it. New templates are what I need till I find what works best for our group.

DennisB

First Post
Like i said, We are just cleaning up the last few bugs and I am hoping that by next week it will be complete, there is one BUG but i do not think we can fix, so if not then along with the template i will send instructions on how to keep the bug from deleting the information on the cards.

We know how to prevent the bug from activating but we dont know how fix the bug.

Hell, my template even hase a monster card template inbedded in it.

E-mail me so i can put you on the list of people getting the template, seems like many people want the template (Like 15 so far) and i will give you a 24 hour notice before i send the template.

GamerRay

Explorer
I just finished downloading the items last night; apparently I did it just in time! Great work on all this stuff guys, I'm sorry all your hard work can't be appreciated by the community any longer. Looks like I'll just have to finish the AV item lists myself :-(

Thanks again for sharing your hard work with us.

Nytmare

David Jose
Is that a flubbed bluff check or stealth check?

Know what I mean? *nudge nudge* Say no more, say no more!

http://www.pmw.org/nytmare/dnd/ILLEGAL/

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases