ABC Family Channel: Do you watch shows on this channel?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Does anyone here watch ABC Family (in the USA) / Family Channel (in Canada)?

If so, which Family cartoons/shows do you enjoy? Which Family cartoons/shows make you scramble for the remote in order to change the channel, so your eyeballs don't burn?

Has a ABC Family Channel cartoon/show ever inspired a new roleplaying idea for you?

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Hmm, I've never heard of this one. What's it about?

It is about Awesome!! The premise is a bit hokey, super secret agent recruits semi loser girl because her disinterest in the world makes her a perfect agent. The characters are fun, and the writing is good. Each episode has a theme, but cool geek themes. They had Escape from New York theme, Ghostbusters theme, Die Hard theme, and things like that. And the jokes can be really subtle some I didn't notice the first or second time watching an episode. It is not sure if the show is going to come back, but it is one of those that I'm going to get on DVD and then force my friends to watch Clockwork Orange like. :D

Brown Jenkin

First Post
ABC Family can also come up with acceptable mini series. They had both Fallen and Samurai Girl. It is the sort of channel I keep an eye on just in case, but only watch ocaisionally.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases