Order of the Stick 617 is up

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
She's only a 1L, sure she's probably had Contracts I and II, but she's not barred so she's not supposed to be practicing.

Last edited:

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
OK, I know I'm supposed to be clever (or more net savvy), but frankly I can't be bothered to figure it out for myself. So someone tell me:

What is the image that shows up briefly in the comic's place in the split-second before the comic itself loads? And how do I get a better look at it?

Merkuri

Explorer
What is the image that shows up briefly in the comic's place in the split-second before the comic itself loads? And how do I get a better look at it?

Um, are you talking about the standard "there's supposed to be a picture here but it's not here yet" icon?

I don't see anything unusual when the comic loads.

fba827

Adventurer
CharlesRyan said:

Um, are you talking about the standard "there's supposed to be a picture here but it's not here yet" icon?

I don't see anything unusual when the comic loads.

Agreed - there is nothing unusual there except the "there is supposed to be an image but it's not yet loaded" icon (it's a tiny squarish thing with a couple geometric figures in it -- OR your computer/browser has some other temp-image-place holder saved on it that it always uses).

Maybe it's always there but your images normally load so fast you never see it?

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
OK, mystery solved. And frankly, my face is a little red. I was seeing the T-shirts ad from the bottom of the page. As the page was loading, it was sometimes briefly (for a split-second) appearing at the top, before being pushed down by the comic itself. I didn't recognize the ad because, frankly, I've never scrolled down below the bottom of the comic (sorry, Rich!)--plus I never really got a good look at it.

Since I didn't realize it was being pushed down, and I never noticed it before the last few days, it looked like it was being covered by the comic, which led me to wonder what Rich (or GitPG) was hiding under the comic.

Miyaa

First Post
So...she's Lawful Neutral? Wouldn't she have to have some sort of special prestige class so that she's not a typical Lawful Evil lawyer? (I could see a lawyer going through a Sanctify the Wicked spell from Book of Epic Deeds to get to such a state. Probably would take two such spells for a Lawful Good Lawyer.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases