Order of the Stick 617 is up

Staffan

Legend
Lawful Good Lawyer?!? IS that even possible?
I can imagine an LG lawyer - young and idealistic, fresh out of lawschool (which pretty much describes Celia).

They just won't stay a LG lawyer for long. Either they become corrupted/jaded/cynical enough to change alignment, or they stop being lawyers.

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
As a current law student, I am saddened by this conversation.

As a law school employee, I have learned why people hate lawyers all over again. My boss has on more than one occasion beaten us all with a heavy stick citing university policy. I had asked a law student out on a date (after some prodding from her) and the next thing I know I have been told that if I go through with this I could be in violation of the campus sexual harassment policy. So I was told not to and was made to read and sign said policy, even though there is nothing in the campus policy about staff dating students.

Or the time that one of the staff members let her son (who was about 20) work in the empty office next to her. She was then basically told her son couldn't do that. And in support of that they brought out a policy against allowing minor children under the age of 12 to remain unattended on campus.

Yep, BS and I ain't talking about a Bachelor of Science.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases