[CC3] jaerdaph's CC3 Maps, Dungeons, Floorplans etc...

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Just a quick update - I'm moving out of the City this weekend (movin' to the country - gonna eat a lot of peaches) and once I'm settled in next week, I'll be back to mapping. I'll be in touch with Joe Bloch about catching up with the Castle of the Mad Archmage maps (which I'm thrilled to say are now included in the PDF!) After the stress of this move and the crappy state of the economy in general, I can't wait to get back to mapping. :)

Edit: Also, I will be updating the broken PNGs to ones that everyone can view. :)

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
And away we go - here's the latest, updated Level 2 PNGs in old school blue & white, black & white and Undermountain style.

Edit: Images removed 4/23/2010 because they are out of date.

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
And finally, here are the level 4 poster maps that I worked on this week. This was a pretty challenging level to map because of many unique features found here, most notably the arena where various factions hold gladiator style games. Joe Bloch really did a great job creating a living, dynamic dungeon level here and I hope I did it justice. Once again, I've included old school blue & white, black & white, and Undermountain style maps. There are two Undermountain style maps this time, one that designates the areas controlled by the different factions by their color, and one in "classic" Undermountain colors only.

You can download the latest version of The Castle of the Mad Archmage here.

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Rath (Richard Graves) over at Dragonsfoot recently released Level 1 of The Mad Demigod's Castle as a PDF. What's nice about this PDF is that it fills the void for folks who do not own Gary Gygax's Castle Zygag: The Upper Works by Troll Lord Games which is now out of print and going for huge sums of money on eBay. The maps also match up nicely (i.e. stairs etc) with Joe Bloch's Castle of the Mad Archmage which starts at Level 2 where CZ left off. I volunteered to do the maps for Rich which are now included in the PDF. Here are the poster maps in classic blue & white, black & white and Undermountain styles.

Attachments

• MDC001POSTER.png
    MDC001POSTER.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 273
  • MDC001POSTERbw.png
    MDC001POSTERbw.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 368
  • MDC001POSTERum.png
    MDC001POSTERum.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 268

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Here are the blue/black & white poster maps for level 5 of The Castle of the Mad Archmage. I'm still working on the Undermountain-style version.

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
And here are the blue/black & white poster maps for level 6 of The Castle of the Mad Archmage. The Undermountain-style map is still under construction.

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
And finally, Level 6A: The Sub-Labyrinth. Again, the Undermountain version to follow soon...

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases