[Open Design] 4E Wrath of the River King Patronage Project Released

Admiral Caine

First Post
Today, Wolfgang Baur's first 4E Project Wrath of the River King was released to it's patons in PDF format! For the next ten days patrons will have the opportunity to review it for errata and mistakes, and then a final PDF will be released and it will be made available to the patrons in hardcopy.

As is wont to happen, Wolfgang blew his own word count and the project has weighed in at 96 pages of adventure, new creatures, items, and a higher number of maps. Wolfgang's cheerful loss is his Patron's gain!!

If you are a Patron, you should have received an e-mail.

If you're not a Patron.........

...... Rumor has it that the KQ store will still let you opt for basic membership, which will entitle you to the PDF, and the option for a Lulu copy (for the additional at cost fee). At least it is at the time of this writing.

Having skimmed it myself, let me attest. this is a meaty adventure with a lot of content and a gorgeous cover. (Its not the one that has been shown before, though the existing illustration is on the inside, the new cover has never been revealed before!)

You like your villanous Fae? Check it out!

Did I mention that Open Design Projects are often Ennie Nominated?

Starglim

Explorer
I checked the KQ store, and the only thing under Open Design was tales of zobeck.

A key phrase above: "as of the time of this writing". Wrath of the River King was delivered yesterday and may have closed at that time.

Bit of a steep price for a PDF.

Well, yeah, because it's not the price of a PDF, it's a loophole you might be able to exploit to get a PDF if it's worth that much to you. Having been both a patron and a cut-price subscriber getting the final PDF only, on different projects, in the latter case you're getting much less than what the full price buys.

Rechan

Adventurer
The way I understand this patron business, purchasing the patronage for the Next project gives one access to the Previous projects.

So signing up for the next project would give one access to pick up WotRK, yes?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases