New Open Design: Halls of the Mountain King

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

Couldn't find another thread on this so thought I'd start one. Wolfgang Baur has announced the latest Open Design here.

This could be a 3.5/OGL or 4e adventure, dependent on who coughs up the most in support of their favoured edition. I'm hoping for 4e as they're just aren't that many 4e adventures out there yet.

Basic patronage costs $25 and gives you the option to purchase both Tales of Zobeck and the 4e adventure Wrath of the River King too. Being a patron is great fun and allows you to get inside what makes good D&D adventure design.

Cheers

Richard

Arawn76

Explorer
I'm desperately trying to convince myself to sign up for as a 4e patron. Sadly money is desperately scarce at the moment.

Rechan

Adventurer
1) I can't tell how the 3e/4e decision is made. Does it depend on patrons expressing opinion as they sign up? A poll for anybody?

2) Can we still purchase old products (WotRK)?

Jack99

Adventurer
1) I can't tell how the 3e/4e decision is made. Does it depend on patrons expressing opinion as they sign up? A poll for anybody?

1 - Whichever edition meets the required amount the first.
2 - Yes

Protagonist

First Post

1: When you sign up for patronage (available again on different levels) you can choose to pay for a OGL or a 4E game. The adventure will be written for the edition more people are willing to pay for. If you did vote for the edition that did not win, you will get your money back.

2: HotMK patrons will be able to buy WotRK and one other product I don't remember right now. Something "Zobeck" and 3.5

RichGreen

Adventurer
1: When you sign up for patronage (available again on different levels) you can choose to pay for a OGL or a 4E game. The adventure will be written for the edition more people are willing to pay for. If you did vote for the edition that did not win, you will get your money back.

2: HotMK patrons will be able to buy WotRK and one other product I don't remember right now. Something "Zobeck" and 3.5

Tales of Zobeck - it's an adventure anthology.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases