New Open Design: Halls of the Mountain King

mac1504

Explorer
When I click on the 'Add to Cart' under the 4e patronage it takes me to the paypal site where I get this error:

PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.

I tried it in two different browsers and received the same message each time.

Sending email to Wolfgang right now...

catsclaw227

First Post
I just worked for me.

I (finally) threw in for 4e. I was going to wait a couple of weeks for the next paycheck, but I figured I better do it now to get my 4e vote in.

vic20

Fool
I just signed up for the 4E. I was redirected to Kobold Quarterly site after the paypal went through, but I got a "logged out" message. I'm new to the whole process, so hopefully an email will arrive eventually that spells it all out...

Admiral Caine

First Post
So, once we purchase a patronage, where should we go/what should we do to sign up/get designated?

If it is your first time...

Make sure you have a (free) LiveJournal account.. if only for participating in Open Design (that is, you don't need to use it as a personal online journal).

Wolfgang should be sending you an e-mail with roughly 24 hours, asking for for your LiveJournal name. He'll send it to the e-mail that you used with PayPal. Write back with your LJ name, so he can set you up to see the private patron posts.

If Wolfgang doesn't contact you within 24 hours, post to him at Kobold Quarterly's site- just to get his attention. Or send him an e-mail.. which is his first and last name at gmail dot com. (Trying to avoid spambots). It should also be the same e-mail that the Paypal payment went to.. But give him 24 hours before you become too concerned.

Tip: when you visit the LiveJournal Open Design Site.. make sure you're logged in! Because if you're not, you will see some posts.. but just not the private patrons posts.

Hope this helps, if it doesn't, let me know.. and I'll try again.

Admiral Caine

First Post
I just signed up for the 4E. I was redirected to Kobold Quarterly site after the paypal went through, but I got a "logged out" message. I'm new to the whole process, so hopefully an email will arrive eventually that spells it all out...

It might do that to prevent someone else from using your account after you made the payment. I don't know.

PayPal should send you an e-mail reciept.. if you have that, you should be okay.

Wolfgang usually writes a note within 24 hours asking for your LJ name. If after 24 hours, if you don't hear anything drop him a note.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

This happened to me too! If you get a receipt from Paypal, you should be fine.

Cheers

Richard

catsclaw227

First Post
This happened to me too! If you get a receipt from Paypal, you should be fine.
Me too. And me too.

I imagine this is because I signed up from a link at Open Design (not KQ), but the redirection from paypal takes you to KQ. If you aren't already signed in, this is a response page telling you that you need to sign in, though it isn't quite working as necessary, because it should give you a log-in form, not a logged out message.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases