Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward [3.5E D&D] [OOC 02]

Leif

Adventurer
Certain of the books from which you draw feats, classes, and so forth may not be strictly"core" books, but we have given no indications that I'm aware of that we are disallowing any contents of them. A notable exception to that will most likely be some of the more esteric and just plain ol' weird stuff in Unearthed Arcana, but you probably figured that out all by yourself.

And just to cover myself in case I have disalowed somethig previously -- I've probably slept since then, so I have no present recollection of it. :)

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, that was mostly a pile of "is this approved" items- seeing which things are available may help me narrow my focus. While neither one is going into a PrC immediately, the guidelines note that all PrCs must be approved (even the basic DMG ones, so I figured I'd ask now rather than get frustrated in a couple of levels. And while feats are not specifically mentioned on the 'need approval' list, I figured I'd ask about the ones from non-core books, just in case. I've been rather busy, so all of this is moving very slowly- no rush.

Thanks for being pro-active and asking. I am good with the order of the bow initiate or the arcane archer class as well as quick reconnoiter. I like the Duelist too. I'm not familiar with the other two feats. I'll check them out and get back to you in a bit. I expect they are fine.

Scotley

Hero
Okay, both feats look good to me. I'm surprised Mowgli hasn't introduced combat acrobat to me in one of his characters. That looks right up his alley.

Scotley

Hero
Time for a little house keeping. Since it seems the group is determined to continue the current adventure without pause, we need to consider introduction of additional or revised characters. I don't want to keep Lou on ice any longer than we have to and I'm sure KerlanRayne would like get started, while PathfinderQ1 and Fenris are contemplating new characters.

PathfinderQ1 how soon do you expect to have a revised character ready? I would prefer to wrap up all the loose ends at once.

Leif

Adventurer
IC thread is ALREADY at 906 posts! We're gonna hafta get a NEW wunna doze! Seems like we just did that for that thread not too awfully long ago, too.....

pathfinderq1

First Post
Time for a little house keeping. Since it seems the group is determined to continue the current adventure without pause, we need to consider introduction of additional or revised characters. I don't want to keep Lou on ice any longer than we have to and I'm sure KerlanRayne would like get started, while PathfinderQ1 and Fenris are contemplating new characters.

PathfinderQ1 how soon do you expect to have a revised character ready? I would prefer to wrap up all the loose ends at once.

Both concepts are about set, in terms of mechanics- I just have to find enough time to type them up, and finish the background and related fluff. The main problem is that my free time is rather short this week, and I'm a terribly slow typist. I ought to have a finished product by sometime this weekend, but probably not before that.

Leif

Adventurer
Both concepts are about set, in terms of mechanics- I just have to find enough time to type them up, and finish the background and related fluff. The main problem is that my free time is rather short this week, and I'm a terribly slow typist. I ought to have a finished product by sometime this weekend, but probably not before that.
Which way are you leaning now, pq1, if I may ask? Meaning which character, of course.

pathfinderq1

First Post
I'm leaning towards the elven scout/ranger archer character right now. With Darius, Soulfetter, Alarion, and (presumably) Raul we are pretty stacked for melee characters. We are much less fixed for ranged combat.

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=pathfinderq1]Still, I'd hate to see you give up your first choice for nothing. We, or at least I, haven't seen or heard anything else about that other similar character....[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases